By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[2, L-8] ZEX: GNIZ, DTEWI

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[0, L-10] WONK: (HAT)

[1, L-9] NEN: (ST), (PROF), (FF), SAK, (ZEX)

[0, L-10] ST: (TRUCK), (NEN), (SCOTT)

[8, L-2] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, (PROF), HAT, FF, J0, LINK

[0, L-10] MG: (SCOTT)

[5, L-5] SAK: NORD, (LINK), (PROF), (FF), NEN, ZEX, SCOTT, PROF

Just 36 hours left!  I'm excited!

Around the Network

Get your Final Countdown pics/vids ready

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I'm back!!

im gonna try to catch up to the thread right now, got lots of free time today

-

I don't know what going out here & i don't like that my name is on every single post now

and being associated with another player.

I don't have any relationship with Scottie.

@Scottie

WTH man?!! Are you trying to get me killed ?

Your not claiming a cop so you cant possibly know for sure if I'm innocent or no, but if you really are the cop

you better confirm that now and have the doctor protect you becouse your not fooling anyone.

This is your first game and i honestly don't know what your planing (or not planing).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

24 hours left!@

Around the Network

unvote HAT

VOTE SCOTT

[1, L-9] HAT: (PROF), (WONK), VET

[9, L-1] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, (PROF), HAT, FF, J0, LINK, WONK

[5, L-5] SAK: NORD, (LINK), (PROF), (FF), NEN, ZEX, SCOTT, PROF

Come on, somebody end this day properly. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

fine. This is just dragging on and on. God forbid someone come in and post once in a while.

unvote, vote scott.

[1, L-9] HAT: (PROF), (WONK), VET

[10, L-0] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, (PROF), HAT, FF, J0, LINK, WONK, PROF

[4, L-6] SAK: NORD, (LINK), (PROF), (FF), NEN, ZEX, SCOTT, (PROF)