By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
scottie said:

No, if I were cop I would have just stated it and then gotten mafia killed next round.

As for me poiniting out NeN, now the mafia wont go after NeN as you pointed out, which means that the doctor doesnt need to save him - I saved him with my statement. Even after you attempted to mess it up just then, the waters are now muddied. The mafia have gone from having a clear kill to not being certain, so I consider that a win for me.

The amount of logic fail astounds me. I'm going to point out the obvious again. This may ruin whatever supposed plan you'll reply with, but whatever.

If you are the cop, the doctor could protect you.

Since you're ruling out being the cop, that means you have no idea what Nen's alignment is. He may in fact be a townie and you can say "I told you so" later, but your word as a vanilla townie in no shape or form makes Nen "unlynchable." So given that, your plan to save him would have lasted at most a night if you are lynched and the flip isn't revealed until the next day. After that he'd be a suspect once again. At best, your "dying breath" reduced the chances of the doc saving a townie from 1 in 18 to 1 in 17 tonight. [Sarcasm] Way to go, you're town's savior. [/Sarcasm]

As for the kill, why would the mafia pick Nen for the kill anyway. He's already got suspicions on him from players. This "clear kill" to "not being certain" talk is rubbish. I consider your effort a total loss.

Around the Network

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[2, L-8] ZEX: GNIZ, DTEWI

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[0, L-10] WONK: (HAT)

[1, L-9] NEN: (ST), (PROF), (FF), SAK, (ZEX)

[0, L-10] ST: (TRUCK), (NEN), (SCOTT)

[7, L-3] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, (PROF), HAT, FF, J0

[0, L-10] MG: (SCOTT)

[5, L-5] SAK: NORD, (LINK), (PROF), (FF), NEN, ZEX, SCOTT, PROF

Current votes for a time-limit: PROF

I agree on the time limit.

@Whoever wanted to know about this post:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3833492

I meant tonight in real time - I can't believe that the day isn't over already (I was sure that it was coming to a conclusion when I posted that message).

@Whoever was saying that Scottie was soft-claiming a cop: 

There's no way that an inexperienced played like him wouldn't have claimed his role by now. He's either mafia, or a vanilla townie.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Also, time limit please

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
@Whoever was saying that Scottie was soft-claiming a cop: 

There's no way that an inexperienced played like him wouldn't have claimed his role by now. He's either mafia, or a vanilla townie. 

On the contrary, his recent post implies he thinks claiming cop (if he were in fact the cop) would have been a death sentence.  A very noobish thought indeed what with a doctor almost certainly in the house -- but which would make not claiming even under strong pressure seem reasonable, although he also said he would have claimed if he were the cop. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Also, wow, this day is dragging out.  My internet was down for basically all of yesterday (or so I thought, turns out the surge protector I was running the ethernet through decided to stop letting data through (???)), and I thought I was going to come back to a large amount of posts and possibly suspicion if they said something I didn't respond to. 

But no.  ELEVEN POSTS.  And apparently prof has changed his mind about scottie vs. SAK -- but didn't feel like explaining why? 

I'm not a fan of deadlines on days, but some days desperately need it.  This is one of them. 

Vote to end the day.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Per the rules, I'm instituting a 72-hour time limit, starting immediately.  The day will end in 72 hours, or when anyone reaches a majority, whichever comes first.

As an aside, 72 hours from now means 9 AM Pacific Time, New Years Day.  There therefore might be a slight extension of an hour or two.

Rules announcement:

If the time limit is reached, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

There are no double-lynches in this game.  If two or more people are tied for the highest number of votes when the time limit is reached, the result is a no-lynch for that day.

noname2200 said:
Per the rules, I'm instituting a 72-hour time limit, starting immediately.  The day will end in 72 hours, or when anyone reaches a majority, whichever comes first.

As an aside, 72 hours from now means 9 AM Pacific Time, New Years Day.  There therefore might be a slight extension of an hour or two.

And I presume the person with the most votes on them will be lynched at that time?