By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

ask away, I'll answer this, if by A question, you mean a different one than above.

How and when did you realize you've played a game with scottie before?

since day 1. Since sign-up.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

ask away, I'll answer this, if by A question, you mean a different one than above.

Explain: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3819798
"Is this scottie's first game? j0 asked this question in a post, and I think it really deserves an answer."

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

Explain: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3819798
"Is this scottie's first game? j0 asked this question in a post, and I think it really deserves an answer."

I don't remember why I wrote that.

Right now, I'm sure that we played a game together, at the beginning I was sure of that as well. But I don't remember the state of mind in which I wrote that... it's possible that I wrote that because of the sheer oddity of the post making me second guess myself.

I really don't know.

Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3832041

@prof:
1) As I said above to scottie, I think there's a goood chance mafia are on scottie already. Whether they voted before or after the tipping vote I don't know, but I do think it was odd that j0 returned after a long absence and immediately voted scottie is quite suspicious. Especially given that he's admitted to not being completely caught up AND urges a slowing down of votes for discussion's sake.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3834625:
2) First, scum or not I think scottie has had a horrible game. Don't take that the wrong way though scottie, I do hope that mistakes are learned from and more rounds will be played!
Second, wtf is "But with that post you made saying nen is innocent. We know he's innocent, but you used your later flip to make us look really hard into lynching nen." You picked on me for the use of "we" and now you use it along with "know he's innocent?" I guess I'm not in your "we" because until recently I did THINK nen was innocent, but now I lean the other way. A scottie flip could influence that, but I'll cross that bridge if the time comes to do so.

Back to our back-and-forth:
2) There was no connection between my pointing out the links and saying I'm wary of you. The connection is that we shared suspicions.
5) Truck will have to answer that one. Perhaps he doesn't share your sentiments (or the likes of Heph and other scum from last round) that I'm a good player. Not pertinent information, but it wouldn't bother me one bit if that's the case.
B) Or if you flip scum.
Bonus) I did answer it when I said "I'd look to expose them" but since I didn't know the full question, I'll answer again. It depends on the circumstances. If I feel I could learn some information I would play along, but I'd probably still make my suspicions known in a way in case of my death should the game continue for longer than a day. Otherwise I'd get straight to the exposing.

Are you online and able to post now? Need a speedy response to a question.

1) I think so too. Mafia are more than capable of throwing each other under the bus, that is a fact. I was really really hoping trucks would've voted though. Those other players, it's just such a small piece of evidence...but I was most strongly interested in trucks. To me, it ended up pretty much as a wash, but I've been looking at j0 as well, and his posts fresh off the absence are suspicious. The only problem now is, are they voting because he's mafia and want to look pro-town, or are they voting because he diverts a kill away from SaK, or are they just voting because they feel it's the right vote. Based on j0's comment, he really only reiterated what evidence was already there..that gives me a scum read, or at least not aware of his environment.

2) Well that post was meant to bully scottie into confessing. I applied pressure that would make him think that the town was an overbearing presence and saw through his scheme. For that reason, I said "we". I was hoping he would cave, but he never answered the post. Hopefully, he will skip right over this one and answer it before he reads this like he did with other replies.

Back and forth

2) guess I inferred more than what was written.
5) Simple curiosity. I think you are missing the point though, it's not just about you. It's why pick them and why so many. It wasn't an accusation, I wanted to get him to talk.
B) It only matters to ME, but you are correct, either flip is worth a more detailed look.

Bonus) That's normal. I was doing that with Gnizmo. At the point when I had written that, I had first accused, but then defended scottie, and not pursued any interest into those other players. So, I was saying "you are defending them", but keeping an open mind that he could be framing them. I was "playing along" with his post in the case that he was scum.

I'm puking my guts out for the last day, since I notified work via e-mail I figured I could take a second to notify you guys. What really sucks more than anything is this is the second time I got this type of virus/whatever this year and it really really really really sucks.

Be thankful we aren't playing this in person

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
scottie said:
theprof00 said:

you might as well just confess now, scottie. Your death is assured.

Give your thanks for playing, and go out with a bit of class.

I am aware that my death is assured, and that is why it is so important for me to influence the doctor. After the lynch you'll be down to 18 players, and then if the doctor doesn't manage to save someone it'll be down to 12 town and 5 mafia. Considering that you guys are lynching quite widly, I'm predicting that 5 mafia will be able to beat 12 town with no problems at all. 

I suspect that after my death, the mafia will see NeN as unlynchable and thus may as well kill him off to leave as many townies who might draw votes.

But you are right, it is time to say good game, and good luck

As FF points out, you've been soft-claiming cop. Is that the case? If so, why did you choose to investigate Nen?

Regardless you're math is illogical and that always bugs me.(See the graveyard QT last round) You're begging the doctor to save Nen. Knowing this, mafia won't go after Nen. knowledgeable about who scum is than other townies, so they just continue picking off others anyway. Basically your logic fails.

No, if I were cop I would have just stated it and then gotten mafia killed next round.

As for me poiniting out NeN, now the mafia wont go after NeN as you pointed out, which means that the doctor doesnt need to save him - I saved him with my statement. Even after you attempted to mess it up just then, the waters are now muddied. The mafia have gone from having a clear kill to not being certain, so I consider that a win for me.

Oh, and this is my first game of mafia via VGChartz (or any forum)

Barring the possibility that they may be one of a few dozen people whom I have played face to face games against, anyone who says they hae played a previous game with me is mistaken

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[2, L-8] ZEX: GNIZ, DTEWI

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[0, L-10] WONK: (HAT)

[1, L-9] NEN: (ST), (PROF), (FF), SAK, (ZEX)

[0, L-10] ST: (TRUCK), (NEN), (SCOTT)

[8, L-2] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, PROF, HAT, FF, J0

[0, L-10] MG: (SCOTT)

[4, L-6] SAK: NORD, (LINK), (PROF), (FF), NEN, ZEX, SCOTT

unvote

vote SaK

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[2, L-8] ZEX: GNIZ, DTEWI

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[0, L-10] WONK: (HAT)

[1, L-9] NEN: (ST), (PROF), (FF), SAK, (ZEX)

[0, L-10] ST: (TRUCK), (NEN), (SCOTT)

[7, L-3] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF, (PROF), HAT, FF, J0

[0, L-10] MG: (SCOTT)

[5, L-5] SAK: NORD, (LINK), (PROF), (FF), NEN, ZEX, SCOTT, PROF