By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

Same quote pyramid directed at nen:

And why would you vote to lynch someone that is most likely a townie?

You said:

As for SAK, I will be brutally honest. If there is going to be a mislynch, I would without a doubt prefer it to be a lazy/bad townie than an active/good one. I already stated my suspicions(though admittedly it isn't much, then again I don't think there is much on anyone right now).

You admit the reason of voting him is weak and if he turn up as pro-town its not like we lost much because

he's not contributing much.

As for my stand ...i don't mind lynching him for the slip-up and the low post count if most of town wants to

specially when he didn't really say something i can  actually use as a defense. In the fact the only thing i notice

is his bandwagon vote on me and that actually make me little suspicious of him, but then again he never goes

after anyone alone.

But SAk always return with a defense when he get alot of vote when he's scum and seeing him not caring to show

up is mainly what makes believe he's a townie (I'm pretty sure i said that earlier).

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:

Planting more seeds for tomorrow >_>
Don't know if this is a sign of scum or a case of paranoia

I'm not sure what you mean by the seeds line: 
--If you are accusing me of deliberately planting a thought with the intention to go after you with it tomorrow

Yep that what i meant.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

SuperAdrianK said:

Merry christmas and all, I'll defend my self later tommorow, as I was not expecting this backlash because I made an uninformed post and the dead man tells tales thing the lot of you are picking up now. 

Just letting you guys know for now that I havn't vanished from the face of the world, yet! ^^

Now, if you manage to find this post scummy, then all hope is lost, for me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwO74m302_s

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[2, L-8] ZEX: GNIZ, DTEWI

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[1, L-9] NEN: (ST), (PROF), (FF), SAK, (ZEX)

[2, L-8] ST: TRUCK, (NEN), SCOTT

[4, L-6] SCOTT: MG, RAD, ST, STEF

[0, L-10] MG: (SCOTT)

[6, L-4] SAK: NORD, LINK, PROF, FF, NEN, ZEX

Not much of a defense, but here goes nothing.

@everyone who has voted me because of that post (the one about two lurkers that would be replaced); well, I admit that I havn't been following the game to closly and I deserved to be slapped for that, but I don't think is that strong of a reason to vote me.

@people that voted me because they think there would be valuable information of me being dead; Well, if I were town, then you would likely get no information but my opinions. If I were mafia, and thats a big if, then I doubt you would get much information, since I haven't said much, but hopefully that would change.

@people voting me because I suck at mafia; well, what else is new, I know I'm not the best player around these parts, and I doubt I'm the only one.

as for my vote, I will stick with nen, espicially since he posted

"i know we are most likely lynching a townie"

and then he votes for me, sounds like somebody is mafia.

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:

Not much of a defense, but here goes nothing.

@everyone who has voted me because of that post (the one about two lurkers that would be replaced); well, I admit that I havn't been following the game to closly and I deserved to be slapped for that, but I don't think is that strong of a reason to vote me.

@people that voted me because they think there would be valuable information of me being dead; Well, if I were town, then you would likely get no information but my opinions. If I were mafia, and thats a big if, then I doubt you would get much information, since I haven't said much, but hopefully that would change.

@people voting me because I suck at mafia; well, what else is new, I know I'm not the best player around these parts, and I doubt I'm the only one.

as for my vote, I will stick with nen, espicially since he posted

"i know we are most likely lynching a townie"

and then he votes for me, sounds like somebody is mafia.

well, I am voting for you because your first post was a list of players with barely any info on any of them, and your posts have been superficial, and lurking interspersed with poor attempts at contributing.

theprof00 said:

well, I am voting for you because your first post was a list of players with barely any info on any of them, and your posts have been superficial, and lurking interspersed with poor attempts at contributing.

Well, for my first post, I didn't want to say ,"I'm here! but after 100 posts thats all I shall say", so I just made thoughts of what I think. I don't think most of my posts are superficial, which is why I don't post alot, unless its a bad joke or something along those lines.

I don't think I can argue that third part of your arguement, because I can't argue that.

I think this falls into the "people voting me because I suck part", this just expands it, I guess.

I'm voting for a 48 hour time limit til the end of this day, starting when the vote to pass the time limit passes.

Also,

unvote SaK

Vote scottie

So why does scottie deserve to die more than SAK? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!