By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nordlead said:

Just quoting for your attention. (OT: Does reply also make the chat show up in orange?)

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Another post for you hathttp://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3819608
Was this supposed to be a joke?

No. I would have totally killed Nord already, dead serious. Even if I were a vigilante.

I know others have mentioned it, but would you also say this is how hat always plays?  Also I'm curious if the reverse is also true, would you say you'd have killed hat night one if you had any killing role?

Around the Network

Test post... I hit the reply button on Linkzmax's post... is your thread orange?

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:

I'm too tired right now, but in addition to whatever I said in my accusation of him, he responded to that pressure in a really weak way.  I've just got a feeling about him, and he has a number of votes against him and I don't want this day to last forever. 

I wouldn't mind lynching hatmoza, but you haven't convinced me he's worth trying to switch from nen-suer. 

I'm sure Vette could come up with more, but I'm honestly interested in why you would want me lynched.

Well, it seemed like he just had some very good points, such as:  you saying you wouldn't buddy up if you were mafia, yet you have done so as I well remember.  What, have you changed your ways and we are just supposed to trust you on that? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:

Even though a lot of information can be used from the Potals, what are the scales? How do we determine trends, relationship and behavior? Because when I look at them I still feel like I'm eventually going to make an assumption based on the actual content of those posts not the number. With my own experience , I can only determine who is active and who's a lurker by looking at Potals. 

I'm not putting your idea down, well actually I am prof. But I see this as another one of your confusing additions to the game.

That said, and accuse me all you want, there's no way in hell I'm gonna go through the whole game and make a Potal!

I believe I started the trend of "potals" 2 rounds ago, and prof greatly expanded on them last time around. It certainly doesn't show trends, relationships, or behavior(well prof's might as he includes mistakes and slip-ups as well) but it is a good tool to show who is active and who is lurking. The easiest way to not make the entire thing a hassle is to start early and stay on top of it. Each time I post, I update my table with everything from my previous post.

No Truck. It's blue, or rather it'd be green if I didn't have the extension which recolors the eyesore.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
nordlead said:

Just quoting for your attention. (OT: Does reply also make the chat show up in orange?)

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Another post for you hathttp://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3819608
Was this supposed to be a joke?

No. I would have totally killed Nord already, dead serious. Even if I were a vigilante.

I know others have mentioned it, but would you also say this is how hat always plays?  Also I'm curious if the reverse is also true, would you say you'd have killed hat night one if you had any killing role?

no, replying doesn't turn the response orange, so you definitly got my attention, but I would have seen it anyways unless I went on a 1-day break from the internet and there were 100 replies.

Anyways, I have only had 1 oportunity to night kill Hatmoza (I was mafia) and I didn't take it because at the time it was extremely well known that he said the mafia would kill me and then I died the following night. If given the oportunity again it would depend on the situation. Also, Hat and I just had a little side convo and he offered a truce. I told him that doesn't affect my suspisions in this game, but essentially I won't start my posting off with a "if I die lynch hatmoza"

Is this how Hat plays, yes. Nothing seems out of the normal for Hatmoza. However, that doesn't mean much as he does a great job as either town or scum. Do I believe he would kill me? If he was a vig? yes no questions as losing a vig isn't as big a deal to the town as losing 1 out of 4-5 mafia. Also, a vig kill would show up different than mafia therefore making his vig kill a claimable defense and proving he is town as no one would counter it (except a dumb mafia). mafia? no, especially after I setup  essentially a "it must be hatmoza if I die" scenario which I'm positive enough pro-town would follow up on. However me not dieing doesn't really say too much. While you would think it means Hatmoza is mafia, it could mean that the mafia decided to wait until a later time to take me out (I typically seem to survive the first night but not much later) and have that followed up with a Hatmoza lynch. It could also mean I'm mafia, but I know that isn't true so I'm left wondering if Hatmoza is really mafia and I just got a lucky guess that is keeping me alive.

Different Topic:

Maybe it is just me, but I'm sorta frustrated that no one else wants to jump on SAK with me. It reeks of lazy mafia and with no pressure he has had no reason to come back to the thread. He was just online 30 minutes ago or so, yet no post. You guys are jumping on Scottie for lurking and coming back, but at least he wasn't as bad as SAK.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

as a note, if I had a second chance to night kill Hatmoza I don't remember it, but I expect Dsister to point it out per typical. Even though he isn't in this game

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:

Also, Hat and I just had a little side convo and he offered a truce. I told him that doesn't affect my suspisions in this game, but essentially I won't start my posting off with a "if I die lynch hatmoza"

Please elaborate.

noname2200 said:
nordlead said:

Also, Hat and I just had a little side convo and he offered a truce. I told him that doesn't affect my suspisions in this game, but essentially I won't start my posting off with a "if I die lynch hatmoza"

Please elaborate.

I said "you started it" he said "truce" I said "fine, but it doesn't change anything for this game"

More or less. Nothing game related was talked about.

noname2200 said:
nordlead said:

Please elaborate.

It is on their wall if anyone from the game needs to look.  Please stop with the side conversations, both of you.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/5330/nordlead/

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)