By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wow, did I miss alot,  I wish I would have posted this sooner as alo of time has past since this happened but I believe it is a good lead
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3821905
This first link is an exchange is between hatmoza and gnizmo, hatmoza says something interesting.

"contrary, if I were mafia I'd think twice about buddying with another player so you have no fears."

actually hatmoza thats exactly what you have done in the past, and its what alot of mafia have done in the past as well, get on the good side of the town and look like you are one of them.  But for you to throw it out there trying to look innocent seems like you are trying to hard to blend in.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3822029

The second link is more of the same, except its when you proclaim that:

"No. I would have totally killed Nord already, dead serious. Even if I were a vigilante."  

Again its like you are saying "I cant be evil because nordlead is alive",  you are praying on past habits hoping for a pass from everyone.  

Well I dont buy it at all

Vote: hatmoza

There are some good points but I'm not going to change my vote yet. 

Can I ask why nen-suer is a good target?   I cannot find any reason that couldn't be used for someone else. Its possible i missed something in all of the long posts but it seems that some of the votes are just bandwagoning on others reasons,  and while that is going to happen, it would be worth it if those reasons were good,  which I cant say they are.  

I'm too tired right now, but in addition to whatever I said in my accusation of him, he responded to that pressure in a really weak way.  I've just got a feeling about him, and he has a number of votes against him and I don't want this day to last forever. 

I wouldn't mind lynching hatmoza, but you haven't convinced me he's worth trying to switch from nen-suer. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I don't generally agree with prof'isms but I kind of think he might be right about the lurkers who only appear when questioned. I'm talking about Scottie, and when Truck's says he finds Scottie suspicious because he only appeared to defend himself and not aid in the scumhunt, I'm leaning towards Scot possibly being scum.

HoS Scottie

Back to prof'isms. I hate saying this right after telling Vette to not judge me on past games, but prof's Potals idea (as remarkable and interesting as they are) remind me of when GOW made a list of [something to do with the players] to make it seem like he was town or scumhunting. He died early in the game and came up scum.(If someone wants the link I'll dig it up)

Even though a lot of information can be used from the Potals, what are the scales? How do we determine trends, relationship and behavior? Because when I look at them I still feel like I'm eventually going to make an assumption based on the actual content of those posts not the number. With my own experience , I can only determine who is active and who's a lurker by looking at Potals. 

I'm not putting your idea down, well actually I am prof. But I see this as another one of your confusing additions to the game.

That said, and accuse me all you want, there's no way in hell I'm gonna go through the whole game and make a Potal!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:

I'm too tired right now, but in addition to whatever I said in my accusation of him, he responded to that pressure in a really weak way.  I've just got a feeling about him, and he has a number of votes against him and I don't want this day to last forever. 

I wouldn't mind lynching hatmoza, but you haven't convinced me he's worth trying to switch from nen-suer. 

I'm sure Vette could come up with more, but I'm honestly interested in why you would want me lynched.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

c03n3nj0 said:

Fair enough. 

If it's useless then it's useless! I just wanted to pint it out. Yes, it COULD be because they're both scummy, or some other reason, but in all honesty, that wasn't enough to allow me to jump to conclusions about their mutual alignment.

I did, however, use that post to question nen. I thought it was weird he voted Silver-Tiger like that, especially after what I said, but he hasn't responded. 

Sorry for the late response.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3816357

I voted him for because since day one he's been repeating what other players posts and try to "take sides"

without bring anything new to the table.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3819556

If there is such thing as "prime bandwagoning" that's it. Specially when he wanting a first day lynch.

Delfecting pressure from Wonk to me and stating reasons that fits him and other alot more than me

but since i crossed heads with some players earlier it can be easier to gather support even for a baseless vote.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Assuming that we've got an investigator, should we pick out a few people that it would be worth investigating tonight?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Assuming that we've got an investigator, should we pick out a few people that it would be worth investigating tonight?

I think he can decide that for himself, even if he gets a list from us, he probably will decide on his own. But if you want you can go and tell him who he should investigate. ;P

radishhead said:

That's generally a bad idea... the Mafia could be tempted to kill people on the "To investigate" list just so we loose a precious investigation. Like Stefl said he should be able to figure it out on his own.

Signature goes here!

scottie said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yes townies do have a desire to defend themselves of course but they also have a desire to find who the scum is. So when you pop up only to defend yourself it makes it seem that you're not interested in finding scum which could indicate that you're a in fact scum.

Because talking is the best way to learn something? 

Yes it is. There's tons of information flying around in a Mafia game and you might pick up something I missed which could lead us to finding scum down the road.

Signature goes here!

theRepublic said:

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[5, L-5] NEN: ST, PROF, FF, SAK, ZEX

[2, L-8] ST: TRUCK, NEN

[2, L-8] SCOTT: MG, RAD

[1, L-9] MG: SCOTT

[1, L-9] SAK: NORD

I'm quoting theRepublic so he doesn't feel useless...

I thought I'd give my thoughts on the people with more than one vote:

hatmoza: Buddying with Gnizmo and the nordlead rivalry don't bother me that much (yet). To me that's just hatmoza being hatmoza and up until now he seems to be really actively looking for scum

nen-suer: He's suspected because of his stance of the scum number debate, his No Lynch vote and his overall aggressiveness. I don't know where I stand on him, I remember him being being very aggressive in the Final Fantasy game when he was Sephiroth (scum) but when I was trying to get him lynched in the DBZ game he did get aggressive fast and he was town so I guess that comes naturally to him.

Silver-Tiger: Said he wanted a Day One lynch but never followed up on it. Accused nen (in part) for his No Lynch vote reasoning when his own wasn't any better.

Scottie: Lurked big time. Showed up when people started pointing fingers at him. If it wasn't his first game I'd be voting for him right now, but I'm willing to give him a chance to step up and contribute because first games can be overwhelming.

I tried to list the reason why people voted for each candidate but I probably missed some so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Signature goes here!

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[2, L-8] HAT: (PROF), WONK, VET

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[5, L-5] NEN: ST, PROF, FF, SAK, ZEX

[2, L-8] ST: TRUCK, NEN

[2, L-8] SCOTT: MG, RAD

[1, L-9] MG: SCOTT

[1, L-9] SAK: NORD