By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I see where I went wrong last time.  This is the corrected voting list, and apologies for the errors.

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[1, L-9] HAT: (PROF), WONK

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[5, L-5] NEN: ST, PROF, FF, SAK, ZEX

[2, L-8] ST: TRUCK, NEN

[2, L-8] SCOTT: MG, RAD

[1, L-9] MG: SCOTT

SAK: NORD

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
MetalGear_94 said

And come every time I try to quote someone, the qoute doubles

dude, the same thing happens to me, too. Sometimes it even mulitplies the quotes ten times or more.

I'm using Firefox 4.0 Beta 7 btw. Is it because of the Beta version?

Im using the beta version as well

Maybe that is the peoblem

-

zexen_lowe said:
Final-Fan said:
That postals list is an awesome resource even if I take it with a big grain of salt. 

For instance:  dtewi only has four posts?  That is extremely troubling.  I'm not yet prepared to say scummy -- I'd expect better from him than that if he was mafia -- but very troubling. 

dtewi is in Orlando and won't come back till wednesday

I forgot.  That is an excellent reason. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nordlead said:
Final-Fan said:
That postals list is an awesome resource even if I take it with a big grain of salt. 

For instance:  dtewi only has four posts?  That is extremely troubling.  I'm not yet prepared to say scummy -- I'd expect better from him than that if he was mafia -- but very troubling. 

ok, still playing catch up (and actually jumped ahead) as I still have like, oh, a million posts to read.

How come dtewi is suspicious with 4 posts, but I'm not with 3. Typically I post a ton. Granted I joined the game late (and so did he) which means we didn't originally intend to play which means we may or may not have time right away.

I completely missed that you only had 3 posts, even though you're right next to him on the list.  I have no explanation. 

I did wake up today thinking "I totally suspect nordlead" but I have no idea why so maybe I forgot the reason or maybe I dreamed it, so you're off the hook. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

theprof00 said:
just a few thoughts quickly.

I dont think scottie is actually lurking. In my experience, someone who is gone a long time and gets lynched isn't mafia. It's those people that pop up right when you start accusing them of lurking.

Isn't that pretty much what happened with scottie? 

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

@Linkz

MetalGear- New, lurked a  huge amount last game and I was MAFIA. I lurked big time last game, I already have more post in the middle of day 2 of this game than the whole last game

Kamal- In the sailor moon game he was new, he also lurked a huge amount and he was MAFIA

Homer- In the dbz game he was new, He lurked a huge amount as well and He was MAFIA

Stefl- Although he was not new he still lurked a lot in the dbz game and he was MAFIA

my suspicions of Scottie are based on his massive lurking, he has been online during this game and has intentionally ignored this thread and chose to post on others.

I have atleast been trying to contribute to this game.

I find it quite funny that when you made that post you had less posts than me... also I find it quite funny, that after I took the time to read through everything I missed since my last post, one of the last posts consists of this:

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
just a few thoughts quickly.

I dont think scottie is actually lurking. In my experience, someone who is gone a long time and gets lynched isn't mafia. It's those people that pop up right when you start accusing them of lurking.

Isn't that pretty much what happened with scottie? 

and now I just feel like you accused me and I reappeared to appear...

but prof is right there, often the not reappearing simply are town, but if you remeber the DBZ game (mentioned by MG above me), I pretty much tried to avoid giving any information on my Mafia Buddies by just not reappearing.

Ooh... and to the many who already said it... I don't like the vibe I am getting from wonk either... he was very defensiv on day one, when I not even tried to accuse him... now he is acting strange too... I know Hatmoza dos not look clean either but I just feel that Wonk is on the wrong track here...

Also... about reappearing... Scottie did reappear to vote for MG and made two posts... so maybe he was just feeling that he is under suspicion of some people and thats why he reappeared... I don't want to say his vote is not justified, since MG plays a scummie game and appears scummy to me (man, now I definitely overuse appear)

anyway:

FoS Wonk

FoS MG

@linkz... I ussualy like if someone posts such lists but I don't like if people mark them as useful, since such lists can very well change the view of a person about someone, just because he has many "useful" or "not contributing" posts. I like to give peoples posts my own judgement, no matter what, thanks for counting the posts.

Sorry guys - I caught up with the reading the thread a while ago, but my AP history teacher was crazy enough to assign an essay for tomorrow. 

Tomorrow's the last day before winter break and I'll probably be way more active tomorrow and before Christmas/New years. 

Dumb China just felt like lasting throughout all of history, just to spite us all, I say. *grumbles*

Also, @ Linkz

what are you talking about? "You think they're both scum and openly agreeing on what will be a mislynch(or a bussing), or something else?"

How do you know lynching either Silver-Tiger or nen-user will be a mislynch? Or, when did I say in the post I quoted that I agreed they should be lynched? I think you were just seeing things that were not in there. There were two arguments going on when i made that post, and my post was a simple observation on the similarities going between the two that I deemed "interesting."

You may have been right about me needing to post more (and I will) but you jumping to conclusions is utter crazy. 

btw, bussing (bus-driver) is a night action. I have no idea what you're talking about there. unless you meant bandwagoing, but that wasn't even happening. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

@Stefl

Wait, I don't understand

Do you think that I am accusing of lurking in this game, beacuse I haven't accused of lurking at all in this game. I was referring to the Dbz game where I remebered accusing you of lurking in that game.

unless, you mean you had more post than me in DBZ game than I have now. If that is what you mean then I don't understand the last part.

Unless you mean something completely different, then I just don't understand.

-

Wtf?! Why did my post not appear

anyways I said I made a mistake in my last post it should read as:

"Do you think that I am accusing you of lurking in this game, beacuse I haven't accused you of lurking at all in this game. I was referring to the Dbz game where I remebered accusing you of lurking in that game."

I forgot my yous

-