By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Vote: nen-suer

Your arguing with the obvious mafia count already made you suspicious, and not only in my eyes. Combine that with your useless posts you made so far and we got a scum member. I've read through all your posts again, and you contributed nothing yet besides the discussion of the mafia count. The posts you made yet are barely introductions, offtopic or simply agreeing with others.

Additionally, you voted for No lynch (Obviously to make you look townie) at a point where it can be considered bandwagoning. Of course you could say the same about me, but I justified my vote, I had my own reasons. Actually, I wanted to see a lynch on day one this time, but seeing from the general consensus, I decided to go for a No lynch to not extend the day unnecessarily.

You, however, came up with this:

"I dint have any want who really warrant a vote and with gow being mod killed i thinks its best to not take anymore chances."

It's best not take anymore chances? What, that we might get a fellow scum member of or even yourself? Your reasoning just cries scum, I smell it. I won't get off your ass this game until either you or I are dead, that's for sure.

So offense is the best defense it seems.

Your vote looks like a diversion to me. If nen-suer's reason for voting No Lynch is weak than yours is no better.

He didn't see anyone overly suspicious so instead of going for a shot in the dark he votes No Lynch... what's wrong with that? Is voting No Lynch because you don't think you'll get a majority on anyone a better reason? You could've have voted for someone to at least show that person you had your eye on him if you really believed that someone deserved to be lynched on Day One.

All your actions up to now feel like scum going through the motions to appear town, like your following the steps of "Pretending to be Town For Dummies"

Vote: Silver-Tiger

I didn't need to defend myself until now, so your point is moot.

And you know what, you could be even right about me not having a better reasoning for the no lynch vote. But I'm contributing to the general discussion, at least I'm trying to do so. I haven't seen single post of nen-suer that I would call worth to the discussion. That's why I'm so suspicious of nen, combined with his weird discussion of the mafia count.

And your last sentence is so baseless, I won't even react to it.

Speaking of reacting, why the sudden need of defending nen? Don't you think he can defend himself? I know you're on nen's side regardning the mafia count thing, but still...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[0, L-10] HAT: (PROF)

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[1, L-9] NEN: ST

[1, L-9] ST: TRUCK

zexen_lowe said:
Final-Fan said:

Really, zexen?  First off, are you actually asking him to sift through hundreds of old posts to dig up a bunch of yours that sound kinda like you in Day 1 of this game and plaster them all over this thread?  Shame on you.  Gnizmo's claim should be evaluated, if possible, by people who also played and remember that game. 

(Before I get called a hypocrite, let me explain:  my query of zexen would not involve so many posts being dumped in here, nor would it involve comparing between two really really different mafia games which would totally derail other scumhunting.) 

I'm not gonna call you a hypocrite, but really there's barely any difference, that game wasn't very long and yes, you were asking me to compare two different mafia games. Actually, your query was even worse because a) you were asking something that everyone should know anyway b) you weren't asking for a single thread but "something", at least I'm asking Gniz to drop evidence that no one else has from a concrete thread which I even generoulsy provided the link, it isn't very long and since that game I was mafia and tried to lay as low as possible there shouldn't be that many posts o' mine to search.

Excuse me, but if anything, your request was even less reasonable than mine, so you really shouldn't be calling me off.

And the people that played both games (besides Gniz and me, obviously), going by the first page table, are Jo and Trucko, if that helps anything

Well, I completely disagree that my request was more unreasonable, in fact they had the exact same motivation:  "back up the claim you just made about what I used to say/do/think with evidence". 

However, I withdraw my objection to dragging stuff into this thread from that one.  When I posted that I had had a horrifying vision of all-out copypasta that would derail the thread, but it occurred to me when I woke up that you could just link things and comment on them like what is actually happening. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Guys I think we can all do well to be a little looser with our votes. Mislynches are expected to happen.

Something about nen irks me.

From his caution in voting to his participation in the # discussion. Plus he's in the prime bandwagon location for the no lynch vote.

I'm going to vote nen and see what happens.

Vote Nen-suer

Also interesting to note is the bandwagon span through the no lynch  vote. The prime badnwagon areas are the fourth vote (which in this case became the third vote) through the sixth vote. These players are Nen, ST, radish, and zex.

I'm also for lynching radish since I think he is playing completely differently than he did last game, and might be feeling a lot of pressure to look like town, which he is doing. Talking about hazards and safety "what's best for town", etc etc. Plus he's not posting much. I'm a little worried about him, but I think it can wait til later.

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[0, L-10] HAT: (PROF)

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[2, L-8] NEN: ST, PROF

[1, L-9] ST: TRUCK

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

I'm also for lynching radish since I think he is playing completely differently than he did last game, and might be feeling a lot of pressure to look like town, which he is doing. Talking about hazards and safety "what's best for town", etc etc. Plus he's not posting much. I'm a little worried about him, but I think it can wait til later.

I've always played safe :o It normally leads to my downfall, but I'm always keen to make sure that various vendettas etc. don't get out of control.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

I've always played safe :o It normally leads to my downfall, but I'm always keen to make sure that various vendettas etc. don't get out of control.

no, playing it safe is not what leads to your downfall. Do not try and substitute that excuse for your current situation.

Usually what happens is you say somethng completely scummy or act scummy, and get lynched for it. It was only because last game I knew you could not be mafia that I went to your aid. This time I see calmness and collectiveness. You haven't commented much on anything.

Last game, ask anyone, everything you said was scummy. And it wasn't because you were being boxed into the scummy category. You were literally saying some of the most suspicious things I've ever heard. However, your tone is what vindicated you in my eyes.

This game I don't see any of that.

theprof00 said:

Also interesting to note is the bandwagon span through the no lynch  vote. The prime badnwagon areas are the fourth vote (which in this case became the third vote) through the sixth vote. These players are Nen, ST, radish, and zex.

Looks to me you just invinting things to suit ur agenda.

I tend to vote no lynch on first days unless there is very good reason for a lynch (and that's rarely happens)

And i hate voting and unvoting so i only vote when i think i will most likely stick to that vote.

My vote was after Gow got mod killed and showed up town (duh) so another mislynch would have a significant impact

on the town.

At that point no lynch was the only avilable option.

FoS Proff

for ignoring facts and trying to shift the focus away from ST and keep it on me

(guess i'm the one you guys agreed to ago after, but i wont go without a fight)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

sry for double post-

-and for you to say that you aren't playing differently at all...well, that just makes it even more of a case against you. There is no doubt in my mind that last game taught you something, yet you do not acknowledge any change.

You assume an air of persecution, when in reality, it is your own mistakes that have you led to the gallows.

Also, playing it safe is scummy. Town are expected to make mistakes.

In your case, you aren't playing it safe, you are simply commenting that some things are or are not safe. You make no real contribution outside of describing the scenery, and hesitating.

theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

no, playing it safe is not what leads to your downfall. Do not try and substitute that excuse for your current situation.

Usually what happens is you say somethng completely scummy or act scummy, and get lynched for it. It was only because last game I knew you could not be mafia that I went to your aid. This time I see calmness and collectiveness. You haven't commented much on anything.

Last game, ask anyone, everything you said was scummy. And it wasn't because you were being boxed into the scummy category. You were literally saying some of the most suspicious things I've ever heard. However, your tone is what vindicated you in my eyes.

This game I don't see any of that.

Well, I'm trying to improve my game xD Mafia or not, I won't get very far if I keep saying suspicious things :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~