By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:

Really, zexen?  First off, are you actually asking him to sift through hundreds of old posts to dig up a bunch of yours that sound kinda like you in Day 1 of this game and plaster them all over this thread?  Shame on you.  Gnizmo's claim should be evaluated, if possible, by people who also played and remember that game. 

(Before I get called a hypocrite, let me explain:  my query of zexen would not involve so many posts being dumped in here, nor would it involve comparing between two really really different mafia games which would totally derail other scumhunting.) 

I'm not gonna call you a hypocrite, but really there's barely any difference, that game wasn't very long and yes, you were asking me to compare two different mafia games. Actually, your query was even worse because a) you were asking something that everyone should know anyway b) you weren't asking for a single thread but "something", at least I'm asking Gniz to drop evidence that no one else has from a concrete thread which I even generoulsy provided the link, it isn't very long and since that game I was mafia and tried to lay as low as possible there shouldn't be that many posts o' mine to search.

Excuse me, but if anything, your request was even less reasonable than mine, so you really shouldn't be calling me off.

And the people that played both games (besides Gniz and me, obviously), going by the first page table, are Jo and Trucko, if that helps anything

Around the Network

Ok, I thought a bit about the posts you guys made and I came up with this:

FoS prof

You're seriously voting for Hat because of a gut feeling? Seriously?

FoS Zexen

Your denial of the possibility of an SK is just stunning. You're an experienced player, you know that SK's are often limited to only kill every other night. How could you so easily dismiss the idea?

and lastly Vote: nen-suer

Your arguing with the obvious mafia count already made you suspicious, and not only in my eyes. Combine that with your useless posts you made so far and we got a scum member. I've read through all your posts again, and you contributed nothing yet besides the discussion of the mafia count. The posts you made yet are barely introductions, offtopic or simply agreeing with others.

Additionally, you voted for No lynch (Obviously to make you look townie) at a point where it can be considered bandwagoning. Of course you could say the same about me, but I justified my vote, I had my own reasons. Actually, I wanted to see a lynch on day one this time, but seeing from the general consensus, I decided to go for a No lynch to not extend the day unnecessarily.

You, however, came up with this:

"I dint have any want who really warrant a vote and with gow being mod killed i thinks its best to not take anymore chances."

It's best not take anymore chances? What, that we might get a fellow scum member of or even yourself? Your reasoning just cries scum, I smell it. I won't get off your ass this game until either you or I are dead, that's for sure.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

The DN game was my first ever. It shouldn't even be brought up since it was completely dark (meaning we didn't even know the alignment of the people we lynched). So by keeping a very low profile zexen was able to secure a comfortable win.

I think we call all agree zexen isn't exactly keeping a low profile in this game right now.

Signature goes here!

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[1, L-9] HAT: PROF

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[1, L-9] NEN: ST

Silver-Tiger said:

Vote: nen-suer

Your arguing with the obvious mafia count already made you suspicious, and not only in my eyes. Combine that with your useless posts you made so far and we got a scum member. I've read through all your posts again, and you contributed nothing yet besides the discussion of the mafia count. The posts you made yet are barely introductions, offtopic or simply agreeing with others.

Additionally, you voted for No lynch (Obviously to make you look townie) at a point where it can be considered bandwagoning. Of course you could say the same about me, but I justified my vote, I had my own reasons. Actually, I wanted to see a lynch on day one this time, but seeing from the general consensus, I decided to go for a No lynch to not extend the day unnecessarily.

"I dint have any want who really warrant a vote and with gow being mod killed i thinks its best to not take anymore chances."

It's best not take anymore chances? What, that we might get a fellow scum member of or even yourself? Your reasoning just cries scum, I smell it. I won't get off your ass this game until either you or I are dead, that's for sure.

So offense is the best defense it seems.

Your vote looks like a diversion to me. If nen-suer's reason for voting No Lynch is weak than yours is no better.

He didn't see anyone overly suspicious so instead of going for a shot in the dark he votes No Lynch... what's wrong with that? Is voting No Lynch because you don't think you'll get a majority on anyone a better reason? You could've have voted for someone to at least show that person you had your eye on him if you really believed that someone deserved to be lynched on Day One.

All your actions up to now feel like scum going through the motions to appear town, like your following the steps of "Pretending to be Town For Dummies"

Vote: Silver-Tiger

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

Ok, I thought a bit about the posts you guys made and I came up with this:

FoS prof

You're seriously voting for Hat because of a gut feeling? Seriously?

FoS Zexen

Your denial of the possibility of an SK is just stunning. You're an experienced player, you know that SK's are often limited to only kill every other night. How could you so easily dismiss the idea?

and lastly Vote: nen-suer

Well my little brother left to India and i spend a lot of times with him these passed days & didn't get to post alot

I came home today and i was too sleepy now am re-reading the thread and get my head together, but looks like

I'll have to start with this first.

First FoS You for & Wonk for trying to divert attention specially against me for weak an not accurate reasons.

And i was one of the firsts who voted no lunch (and that after GOW was mod killed and showed as townie)

Not caring about some other "real" lurckers makes it obvious you looking for an easy lynch that you can

get some to back you up on. In fact if the whole reasons for vote fits you the best in the game.

As for the SK dillema, i too think there is no Sk (wont bet on it of course). So i gree with Zex.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[1, L-9] HAT: PROF

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[1, L-9] NEN: ST

[1, L-9] ST: TRUCK

theprof00 said:
Gnizmo said:
Linkzmax said:

Are you referring to yourself and prof? How do you know he's a townie?

Yes, and I don't. If he is then the circle jerk of useless posts will end. If he isn't he will pursue his little vendetta and from there the town can figure out what to do about it.

you are so fucking scummy. I'm not leaving you alone. Threaten me all you want.

I played with Gnizmo alot of times and still don't get him.

His crazy and sometimes makes me wonder if I'm crazy (but he's a good player).

Don't take anything he says personally, that's just how he plays.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

prof, you are such a dumbass sometimes.

Will contribute and cast my vote tomorrow since someone has to get lynched today.  It's late and I'm tired.

I admit it. I can't concentrate. I am so off my game because of gniz, his evasiveness, and everyone else telling me it's normal.

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

prof, you are such a dumbass sometimes.

Will contribute and cast my vote tomorrow since someone has to get lynched today.  It's late and I'm tired.

I admit it. I can't concentrate. I am so off my game because of gniz, his evasiveness, and everyone else telling me it's normal.

I'm not keen on the evasiveness either, but I feel that some players are trying hard to make everybody look like Mafia. I agree that we can't trust anybody, but we should refrain from flat-out assuming that half the players are Mafia. I'm not that impressed by the thoughts behind some of the voting so far. :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~