By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:

Sorry didn't realize it was twilight. We can talk though right? Thanks a lot Jo, and thanks a lot st. "I wanted a lynch. Vote no lynch" Also if anyone dies it has no implication that anything the victim was saying was threatening to mafia. Take their thoughts and look at them, but a death is not evidence in itself. I say this mainly because I don't want to be killed in an effort to implicate my suspects.

i  think too many peoply suspect you for you to die tbh.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I was laughing earlier about how Heph was writing "discution" instead of "discussion" multiple times in the game, now I can't seem to distinguish my "Yours" from my "you're"s

karma?

Oh and so it's clear  before the day ends. My FoS's are on Zex and Linkz. With Links being more of a gut feeling.

i blame automatic spell check, i misspell words i know full well cause i automated typing them false

so... gow turning up town still makes you suspicious of links? i guess i was really the only one reading his first sentence as scummy :-/

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Current votes (11 needed to lynch):

[0, L-11] GOW:  (MG)(HEPH)(FF)

[0, L-11] MG:  (GOW)

[0, L-11] FF:  (PROF)

[0, L-11] NEN:  (ZEX)

[0, L-11] PROF: (GNIZ)

[1, L-10] GNIZ: PROF

[11, L-0] No Lynch: (FF), WONK, VET, NEN, (HEPH), ST, RAD, ZEX, MG, HAT, GNIZ, STEF, J0

[1, L-10] HAT: NORD

[0, L-11] ZEX: (HAT)

[1, L-10] ST: DTEWI

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Night One Start!

Send your PMs to both mods for a quicker end to the night.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Also, please do not post at night. (Obviously, everyone's been pretty good about that so far)  I know it's become traditional to do so, but we intend to enforce the rule fairly strictly:  the first violator will only get a warning, but the second will be unable to vote the following day, and more severe consequences will follow, culminating in a modkill.  I don't want that, you don't want that, nobody wants that, so let's please not make it necessary.  Thank you!

Around the Network

The elves freely flung suspicion and accusations that first day, but the grisly fate of one of their number shocked them into not lynching a fellow elf that day.  Most went to bed praying that there would be no more deaths that night, but no one was particularly surprised when the morning rollcall showed that one of them, Hephaestos, was missing. 

He was never seen or heard from again, although urban legend has it that a poor little girl in Denmark was shocked when she opened her Christmas present and found a mummified elf inside.  After years of therapy she eventually stopped crying at the mere sight of a wrapped present, but to her dying day she broke down completely around short people.

A search of Hephaestos' belongings revealed nothing special.  He seemed to be a normal townie.

*DAY TWO START*

hatmoza said:

Sigh, It's obvious he's not following the game AT ALL. He's also missed the fact that GOW has turned up town even though many of us mentioned it in our posts several times already.

Seriously, could you act any more scummier Gnizmo...

I won't lie, I have been kind of phoning it in so far. To save time lets say I have been very sick lately. I seriously thought about dropping out after the first few days, but I think I can pull it together. I normally blow day one off anyways.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

noname2200 said:

The elves freely flung suspicion and accusations that first day, but the grisly fate of one of their number shocked them into not lynching a fellow elf that day.  Most went to bed praying that there would be no more deaths that night, but no one was particularly surprised when the morning rollcall showed that one of them, Hephaestos, was missing.

He was never seen or heard from again, although urban legend has it that a poor little girl in Denmark was shocked when she opened her Christmas present and found a mummified elf inside.  After years of therapy she eventually stopped crying at the mere sight of a wrapped present, but to her dying day she broke down completely around short people.

A search of Hephaestos' belongings revealed nothing special.  He seemed to be a normal townie.

*DAY TWO START*

... This is amazingly disturbing.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

noname2200 said:

Also, please do not post at night. (Obviously, everyone's been pretty good about that so far)  I know it's become traditional to do so, but we intend to enforce the rule fairly strictly:  the first violator will only get a warning, but the second will be unable to vote the following day, and more severe consequences will follow, culminating in a modkill.  I don't want that, you don't want that, nobody wants that, so let's please not make it necessary.  Thank you!

I'm not sure why enforce it when almost every other game people did it.

Anywho, Heres my analysis.

1. I liked dtewi's view on silver tiger, I didn't know how I missed that, and I would like silver tiger to say something about that, or ugly things might happen.

2. Gnizmo hasn't replied to prof's post but he did say hes not feeling well, so that cancels something out. I feel prof argues just for the sake of argueing, and I know he said that he would probe on people that aren't sayin' much. The whole thing was wierd, I think one of them is scum, the way they voted each other though, so since I'm not sure which one it is, I would go out and say.

fos: prof and gniz

3. You people nitpick my choice of words for little reason, if this keeps happening, I might as well just vote for you because no one gains anything because my analogies are dumb.

4. I should of said this in day 1, but this is about the basic game mechanic arguement hat/nen and zex were argueing. If I recall correctly, Zex voted for someone because he disagree with the rule. I found the vote ridicuolous, and even though I fos nen, voting is a different story, and I don't take it too well. I'm also aware he took the vote back, but thats because of an unforseen mod kill for gow.

fos:zex

5. I'm aware that not all of this is accurate, so if any of you guys see anything weird or silly or wrong that I posted, then please correct me and this is no way  to spread misinformation, its just my analysis so far. I'm leaning for a vote on Silver Tiger, though.

Oh and

fos: Silver Tiger

I find the fos and hos thing to be silly, though. At least it gets people aware that there on to you.

I also don't mind lynching lurkers. Forgot to mention that for point 6.

The kill seemed awesome though. >:D

I also assume the little girl in denmark is therepublic.