By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hrmm so we already have blood from a mod kill. I kind of agree with Zexen here that we might now want to pick off too many right now. If he is a townie we are already down two before tomorrow, and if he isn't then we are well off. Given where the game balance is at and that people were replaced at random rather than for a specific person I'd say we have a better chance than not at the townie being left out. We have 21 which means (likely) 5 mafia. At 4 mafia we have a severe disadvantage for that team, but at 20 people the balance is still safe. Knocking ourselves down to 18 rather than 19 seems a steep cost. I am going with no lynch for now.

Unvote: Theprof
Vote: No Lynch

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:

Hrmm so we already have blood from a mod kill. I kind of agree with Zexen here that we might now want to pick off too many right now. If he is a townie we are already down two before tomorrow, and if he isn't then we are well off. Given where the game balance is at and that people were replaced at random rather than for a specific person I'd say we have a better chance than not at the townie being left out. We have 21 which means (likely) 5 mafia. At 4 mafia we have a severe disadvantage for that team, but at 20 people the balance is still safe. Knocking ourselves down to 18 rather than 19 seems a steep cost. I am going with no lynch for now.

Its already revealed on page one that he is town...

also

though I am somehow not satisfied with day one results...

Current votes (11 needed to lynch):

[0, L-11] GOW:  (MG)(HEPH)(FF)

[0, L-11] MG:  (GOW)

[0, L-11] FF:  (PROF)

[0, L-11] NEN:  (ZEX)

[0, L-11] PROF: (GNIZ)

[1, L-10] GNIZ: PROF

[10, L-1] No Lynch: (FF), WONK, VET, NEN, (HEPH), ST, RAD, ZEX, MG, HAT, GNIZ, STEF

[1, L-10] HAT: NORD

[0, L-11] ZEX: (HAT)

[1, L-10] ST: DTEWI

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Republic is eager to end the day.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Gnizmo said:

Interesting how that is nearly verbatim of everything we've said so far. >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Also, No Lynch. 

Discussion's essentially over. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Gnizmo said:

Interesting how that is nearly verbatim of everything we've said so far. >_>

Sigh, It's obvious he's not following the game AT ALL. He's also missed the fact that GOW has turned up town even though many of us mentioned it in our posts several times already.

Seriously, could you act any more scummier Gnizmo...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Also interesting to note that my last post to gnizmo was a criticism that while he was saying that I was "not saying much", he hadn't made ONE contribution. Lo and behold, he doesn't reply; he makes a "contribution" that summariZes what everyone else is saying.

Sorry didn't realize it was twilight. We can talk though right? Thanks a lot Jo, and thanks a lot st. "I wanted a lynch. Vote no lynch" Also if anyone dies it has no implication that anything the victim was saying was threatening to mafia. Take their thoughts and look at them, but a death is not evidence in itself. I say this mainly because I don't want to be killed in an effort to implicate my suspects.

Gnizmo said:

no they were specific since gow got modkilled, but the previous players made only one post each.

nord is soleron and dtewi is IMsomething

and we're in twilight

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO