By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dtewi said:

So apparently my role is to be delivered in 24 hours.

OK then. See you guys then. I'll read the thread before then.

Oh, and I don't think it wise to keep the game open over Christmas, so that's a concern.

Bye for now.

*hugs zex*

dtewi!

*returns the hug*

Around the Network

Also wondering if there is going to be a christmas break.

theprof00 said:

Also wondering if there is going to be a christmas break.

My answer is technically "no,"  but I anticipate that lots of people will be absent during that period, so activity will die down naturally, and then pick up naturally afterwards, so I believe there will effectively be a Christmas break.

Just to confirm, I have not yet given dtewi his role PM; I'd prefer to get all the new players in at the same time this time. (thanks Linkz!)

With that being said, I am going on vacation. I leave Sunday, come back Wednesday. I say this to avoid suspicion because I know half of you are afflicted with paranoia.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Is it wise to let dtewi contribute while not knowing his role PM? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

I don't think he is contributing so far:  he's just announced he's been selected as a replacement, that he hasn't gotten his role yet, and that he'll be gone for a few days soon.  None of this is in-game.

noname2200 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I don't think he is contributing so far:  he's just announced he's been selected as a replacement, that he hasn't gotten his role yet, and that he'll be gone for a few days soon.  None of this is in-game.

I actually assumed he was going to keep posting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Linkzmax said:

@noname:
While on the subject of replacements/modkills. I think this early in the game replacements is the better option. Yes GOW has has interactions already, but there's a simple solution for this. Since three players are being swapped, simply give the new three their roles and don't inform them or us who they're coming in for. It essentially is just like they're late to the party and nobody, including the mafia, will be able to do anything but give them clean slates. I know nord has claimed to replace Soleron, but as long as you don't confirm it we're fine.

Though I wish you didn't say "apparently I'm a horrible mod." First, I think you've been great so far. More importantly, that makes me beg the question as to why the player(Sol apparently) thought you're horrible.

Now maybe I am alone on this but I absolutely disagree with the bolded, the past interactions have to be taken into consideration in case they have an important role.  Being someone who did this in a previous game and had to account for the previous players actions is not good but its part of the game as that was the role I was playing.

Silver-Tiger said:

j0 saying that he just noticed the sig mistake just irks me. I dunno why, but I get the vibe from that he wants to destract us from something. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I wanted to point that out in case it gets important later.

That supports my idea that the first day is full of paranoia. >_>