By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
noname2200 said:
Linkzmax said:

Also awesome awards!! Every one is spot on, though I wouldn't call nen a trusted friend. I was just more willing to be duped by him than by FF.

Thanks!  I admit I had to stretch a few of them to fit, including yours, but I figured this one was better than "nen stole your girl." 

He, er, didn't, right...?

theprof00 said:

awesome awards noname.

Your flavor was great too. Thoroughly enjoyed the game even though it took forever.

Thank you!

Haha no it was still quite fitting. And second the great flavor. Every scene was quite imaginative. I can only hope that once I have a good set-up in mind and get the nod to mod that I'll be nearly as creative.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
noname2200 said:
Linkzmax said:

Was there a quicktopic of dead townies this time around? Oh how I missed Heph and prof, so I'd love to see their thoughts as things were happening.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY

Enjoy!

Woohoo, Thanks!

Also awesome awards!! Every one is spot on, though I wouldn't call nen a trusted friend. I was just more willing to be duped by him than by FF.

And big props to Wonk, very good play! I can only imagine how this round would've went if say you, Heph, prof, and even zexen with his absence were the masons. 

Thanks and I'll do even better next time.  Yeah it would have been different if I had been a mason.  Nen did well by killing me when he did or I'm sure you and I would have found him out.

beware contributing too much......that's all I'm going to say.

NONAME let's see that mafia quicktopic already!!

MetalGear_94 said:

Excellent job nen-suer!!

great now you have two wins in a row and got killed for lurking or not being there :P

theprof00 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
noname2200 said:
Linkzmax said:

Was there a quicktopic of dead townies this time around? Oh how I missed Heph and prof, so I'd love to see their thoughts as things were happening.

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY

Enjoy!

Woohoo, Thanks!

And big props to Wonk, very good play! I can only imagine how this round would've went if say you, Heph, prof, and even zexen with his absence were the masons. 

Thanks and I'll do even better next time.  Yeah it would have been different if I had been a mason.  Nen did well by killing me when he did or I'm sure you and I would have found him out.

beware contributing too much......that's all I'm going to say.

NONAME let's see that mafia quicktopic already!!

well prof there is timing of when you contribute, and actualy this game I posted too much while not being as clear with what I was saying.  I'm still not sure how no one else saw hat as scum after his reply to my long post.

theprof00 said:

you should've seen the first game I played on here. B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Town:

psychiatrist for kratos
Cop
Deputy
Doc
Nurse
Roleblocker
Vigilante
day-time vigilante
Reviver & commuter

Mafia:

godfather
busser
mafia cop
psychiatrist for kratos

3rd party:

Morphues (SK)
Kratos (SK)
Cult Recruiter
Cultist
psychiatrist for morpheus with commuter ability

haha, I read that one! I believe it was while we were dead last round. I should've taken that knowledge into this round and suspected nen far more at being capable of deceiving. Oh well, live and learn.

Around the Network

Noname thanks for doing all you can to make this work with how many people you had to modkill for lack of participation. 

My fellow townies don't feel bad for this loss.  Well excep half the masons.  We did well even with the odds we had against us. 

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

you should've seen the first game I played on here. B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Town:

psychiatrist for kratos
Cop
Deputy
Doc
Nurse
Roleblocker
Vigilante
day-time vigilante
Reviver & commuter

Mafia:

godfather
busser
mafia cop
psychiatrist for kratos

3rd party:

Morphues (SK)
Kratos (SK)
Cult Recruiter
Cultist
psychiatrist for morpheus with commuter ability

haha, I read that one! I believe it was while we were dead last round. I should've taken that knowledge into this round and suspected nen far more at being capable of deceiving. Oh well, live and learn.

It was horrible. :'(

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

If I can say one big thing I got from this game it's that I don't like people responding in the quote of the other person.  It makes it harder to follow and messier to relpy to.  Even if it easier to do at the time of the post.

Wonktonodi said:

Noname thanks for doing all you can to make this work with how many people you had to modkill for lack of participation. 

My fellow townies don't feel bad for this loss.  Well excep half the masons.  We did well even with the odds we had against us. 

Agreed on both accounts. Knowing we were a mislynch away from lylo at the end of day three was very worrisome to me, because though I was pushing for Stefl's lynch, SAK was the only one other one I was 99% sure to be scum. Didn't leave much room for error with the others, but that did make it quite exciting too.

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

Agreed on both accounts. Knowing we were a mislynch away from lylo at the end of day three was very worrisome to me, because though I was pushing for Stefl's lynch, SAK was the only one other one I was 99% sure to be scum. Didn't leave much room for error with the others, but that did make it quite exciting too.

Well I had been sure of hat for a long time and it was after his lynch where things broke down.