By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

I had assumed you meant Friday midnight(being the start of the new day not the end of the old) PST, which would've been ~72 hours after my request. That'd mean the deadline is just about 43 hours and 40 minutes from this post. I certainly wouldn't mind if it was one day shorter, but I'd just like clarification on the issue.

I'm tempted to shorten the deadline, but you are correct.  The deadline is now 39.4 hours from this post.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:

I should've asked you to rank radish lynch or nen lynch instead of yourself, but what I was really getting at was your preference between no lynch and lynching me. You see if you really felt that way you could vote No Lynch and if both nen and radish voted for me then I'd be forced to switch from voting you to voting No Lynch as well. It'd require clarification from @noname, but I assume that tie would result in no lynch occurring after all.

The obvious flaw with that is it requires TWO other people to vote you to force the No Lynch, while if I vote you it only needs one. 

Yes, but the obvious flaw with that is if you do believe nen to be suspicious then he'd simply follow radish's vote as mafia.  Or since he voted first, if you hadn't unvoted and radish voted for me he would've switched his vote.

If you believe a tie to be possible then you'd have to believe nen and radish are both townies. I know I'm a townie, and thus once again this leads me to the strong feeling that you're scum.

Well, if he was mafia and he could hammer and end the game obviously he would.  But I don't see how it follows that he'd automatically just follow whatever vote radish laid down when that wouldn't end the game. 

Oh, I get what you mean.  If it was tied at 2-2 on people who aren't nen, then mafia-nen would just switch his vote and end the game.  I guess I didn't think that one through enough. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Damn VGC and it's multiple audio ads.  If anything it makes we want to boycott Expedia. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Naturally, from my perspective, I know that one of you three is Mafia. I don't believe that it's nen - I'm saying that now. Nice work nen if you actually were the Mafia, but I don't think that it's likely at all. He claimed fairly early, and nobody disputed it - no cops no docs? Nah.

In my opinion, there is an equal number of reasons to lynch both Linkz and Final-Fan, but I really want to get this game moving, to be honest. I'd pick out some reasons, but anybody who's been reading the last few pages can see the endless mind games (which I admittedly find difficult keeping up with). I can't be 100% convinced that I'm making the right choice here, but it looks like I'm just confirming how the rest of the (supposed) town feels. If you're townie, Final-Fan, I'm sorry about this.

Vote: Final-Fan

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

ZOMBIE DANCE!!

Around the Network

Current Votes (3 required)

[1, L-2] No Lynch: (FF), FF

[3, L-0] FF: LINK, NEN, RAD

[0, L-3] LINK: (FF)

Everyone had assembled to watch the execution of the final traitor, Final-Fan. Final-Fan was blindfolded and lined against a wall, with nearly two dozen elves lined up opposite him in a firing squad. Santa took a second to luxuriate in his success, and then gave Final-Fan a chance to give his final words.

"Don't do this!" Final-Fan begged, "you've got the wrong guy. Kill me, and all will be lost! It's not too late, I can prove I'm innocent! I care about winning now! So listen, think back to Day Five, when..." Already bored, Santa signaled, and in unison the squad fired, with all the rifles spent.

All the rifles, save one. Before Final-Fan's body hit the floor, one of the elves in the firing line pivoted and loosed a single round. When the last shot finished echoing into the evening, only Santa's gasping remained to fill in the stunned silence. The assassin sauntered over to the wounded man.

"Is there a doctor in the house?" nen-suer asked the stunned crowd. He chuckled at his own joke for a second, then suddenly dropped his empty rifle and pulled a handgun from his waistband. He sent a single round into the skull of the still-paralyzed and incredulous Linkzmax, who crumpled with little fanfare. "That is my reward to you for all your help in this matter" nen told the new corpse with a polite smile. "As for the other person..."

There was a small commotion in the crowd, and then radishead could be seen trying to flee as quickly as his stubby legs would let him. But elf legs can't outrun a bullet, and a few second later radish was face-down in the snow, with a new hole in his lower spine. The pain practically blinded radish, and by the time his vision stopped swimming he looked up to see nen's sneering face. "You were a thorn in our side and a pain in my ass" nen said. "The only reason I won't make you suffer eternally is that I'm not sure you even realized what you were doing half the time. So don't worry" he said, raising his heavy boots over radish's skull, "this will be over quickly."

His other business concluded, nen returned to Santa's form. Santa had one hand still clutching his belly, trying to staunch the flow of blood. His other hand had tried to drag his corpulent body to safety, but the results of that effort were negligible. Nen flipped Santa over, so that he could look at his tormentor face-to-face. The latter's eyes were the size of dinner plates, and he was gasping and gurgling incessantly. Santa's gaze moved to the gun in nen's hand, and a small whimper left him. Correctly guessing Santa's fears, nen smiled. "Oh don't worry, I'm not going to kill you" he said as he reached into his pocket for some gauze. "You can't die right now. I intend to have lots and lots of fun with you first. This is going to be the best Christmas EVER..."

*MAFIA WINS*

Post-game awards incoming over the next few hours.  In the meantime, I'd love to hear all thoughts, criticisms, questions, and feedback.  Be warned that I'm at work though, so my responses will be delayed somewhat.

Merry Christmas!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

noname2200 said:

Post-game awards incoming over the next few hours.  In the meantime, I'd love to hear all thoughts, criticisms, questions, and feedback.  Be warned that I'm at work though, so my responses will be delayed somewhat.

Thankx for hosting this long..long  game noname, while the first half was boring the second half was lots of fun

And i loved you stories...best we've had

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)