By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That was hammer? Ah, sorry guys :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Sigh. Well if hat is indeed mafia, well done. If he's a townie, way to rush the lynch...

Since it's twilight I'll try to elaborate on why I buy the doc claim. I had wanted zexen to respond to me before going into it, but it's too late now.

nen's first mention of a doc doesn't flat out say there is one though.

nen says there may not be a cop but never once has put any doubt on there being a doc.

nen was first to state definitively that the doc is still alive.

That was all before day four began and SAK said he believed there isn't a doctor. Which I think was meant to flush out the doctor. It was also before zexen came back and then quickly pushed to lynch SAK, later saying if SAK is scum, nen is 100% scum. I already pointed out in my response to FF how I think that connection was backwards.

This one's been brought up before. As I said, I think it's an admission of a mistake in a gamble to make a save.

Again says the doc is alive.

That's quite a lot of hints at being the doc before finally claiming. Could it be the work of scum to set up the claim? Possibly, but I'd call that a monumental risk with little to gain. What I mean is it was already evident at the time of the claim that there is no cop this round. Claiming doc without being certain that there isn't a doc is a huge risk because a counterclaim equals a trip to the gallows. Flushing out the doctor without a cop isn't all that worth it given the stage we've been at since the modkills, because it would take two saves just to extend the game by a day and that would take quite some luck for that.

I really hoped zexen would be able to confirm that he believes nen to be the clear target today before I got to this, but I have to wonder if zexen was picking up the hints that nen is the doctor and wanted to use SAK to gain trust as a townie in order to follow his lynch with a lynch of the doctor. Hence my warning that I don't trust anyone just for being an active voice on the lynching of mafia, even though that means be wary of me with the lynching of Stefl. The statement that nen is the clear target also worries me because it's not even worth lynching nen unless there's only one scum left. I wondered if he really felt that way or was merely trying to see if anyone else would jump on it and then attack them, hence the lack of a vote. If nen is scum then there's no danger to town in trusting him for the moment and finding his last scumbuddy. If he's the doctor then he's a liability for the scumteam to keep around due to the chance that he actually could make the saves at night, and obviously does no harm to town.

I think that's it, I may have forgotten some stuff I had thought of earlier in my rush, so if there's time ask away and I'll respond to what I can.

Oh and my stance on the town remains largely the same from the end of http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3878037. j0 has moved up a notch above FF/hat but I'd still go with him being one of the (possible) two lynches in the following days.

nen, if you're scum well played. If you're the doc as I believe then I know I said I don't think it's a good idea to tell you who to save at nights, but I'm thinking I should advise you on one player not to save. I assume you were going to decide between yourself, radish, and I, which would mean a 33% chance of a save if scum were to target one of us. I know this may be rude again, but even though radish is a confirmed mason, he's admitted himself to not being as much of a contributor and has now twice hammered without being aware of the votals. I know he's having computer issues, but for someone preaching caution in voting he's sure not taking it. I'd rather have a 50% chance that both of us live into tomorrow should scum target one of us. I realize I have no powers that make me more worthy than anyone else of being saved so it's just selfishness, but it's how I feel.

Everyone remember, if hat turns out to be a mislynch then tomorrow will most likely be lylo, meaning lynch scum or lose. Be EXTREMELY careful with voting, as a single townie vote on another townie can turn into a quicklynch and a loss. So if someone votes another player and time goes by where the scumteam could've mislynched, then it means its either a townie voting for mafia or mafia voting for a townie.(Or a slight possibility of scum on scum) Make a decision and go with it.

Sorry, I was out for all yesterday. And I REALLY didn't want to lynch hatmoza, I would've been much more comfortable to lynch nen or FF. Alas, what's done it's done, let's hope for the best tomorrow. Still, if hat turns out to be townie, we have some people that are super candidates to be mafia (i'm looking at you FF)

No wait it doesn't count because there is no player "Hatmosa". 

More seriously, what's with the suspicion zexen?  I mean not that I'm cleared or anything but I don't remember where this suspicion is coming from with you.  Maybe I'm just forgetting something ... ? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Current Votes (4 needed to lynch)

[1, L-3] FF: LINK

[4, L-0] HAT: J0, FF, NEN, RAD

radishhead said:

@noname - did you receive the PM? It didn't appear in my sent box :S It's annoying because that's the only way that I can communicate with you guys (bar this one exception).

I'm afraid the only one I received from you was the one I posted earlier: if you sent a second one, I never got it.

Santa was enjoying a cup of tea when his guards dragged in Hatmoza and unceremoniously dumped Hatmoza on the rug.  With a small smile and a gesture, Santa ordered the guards to wait at the doorway, then beckoned for Hatmoza to have a seat on the couch.  Hatmoza merely watched Santa wearily.

"Oh come now my boy, I'm not going to hurt you," said Santa, "I just want to talk.  Unlike that unruly mob out there, I'm not certain that you're guilty, so please."

Hatmoza gingerly sat down, his hands never leaving his rib cage.  Santa grabbed a teapot and poured Hatmoza a second cup, humming all the while to himself, then handed Hatmoza the cup.  "You know, this entire rebellion thing is a nasty, hurtful business" said Santa.  "My elves are closer to me than my family.  It's like they're part of my body. And this rebellion is like my body turning against me.  Do you understand where I'm coming from?" 

Hatmoza took a long sip from his cup, then nodded.  "I'm gald to hear that!" said Santa.  "Very glad.  But... I think you're lying.  I don't think you know what I mean at all. 

"But you will when that arsenic you just drank liquifies your innards." 

Hatmoza face paled, and his eyes widened.  He was still too stunned to offer resistance when the guards reached under his arms and dragged him outside.  Santa returned to his desk and took another sip from his cup.  "Good guards I have" he muttered to himself, "they know just what to do to stop intestines from ruining my carpets...

*NIGHT FIVE START*

It's "warily", not "wearily". 

...Or is it? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

It's "warily", not "wearily". 

...Or is it? 

Night time!