By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am interested in F-F's defense. 

Anyhow, hatmoza is increasingly suspicious through the process of elimination. 

Townie: 

Radish is confirmed townie
zex - pretty much. First thing he did is go after a mafia, and no mafia would do that to his buddy, at least immediately. 
c03n3nj0 - I am townie. Now y'all shush, linkz. 

Most-likely townie:

nen - Still a possibility he's lying, to save his lynch. Increasingly unlikely. 
linkz - very townie like, but possibility still there of good a mafia. 

The only two guys left?

Final-Fan and hatmoza. 

We have 3 mafia dead, and one or two mafia left. Two guys that are not essentially clear. Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
I just looked into FF's connections with the confirmed scum. I'd look for similar against hat, but he's not around to defend himself. Speaking of which, @noname/theRepublic are we in danger of there being another modkill? I don't think they're needed anymore, but if it's a possibility then it's certainly going to affect how this day goes.

MG defended an HoS against him

SAK only used FoS's and 'had scummy reads' on townies and those I'm pretty certain are townies.(nen and zexen) Outside of a what was likely a slip against MG here.

Stefl had no interaction with him besides a post about prof and drawing a parallel between himself and scottie. Unlike SAK, who issued many suspicions, Stefl really only commented about SAK.

Wonk already gave the connections between FF and SAK. I'm fairly certain FF never mentioned MG at all before the modkill. And outside of a little conversation with me when I was trying to get Stefl to actually name some players he was suspicious of, it seems like he was trying to influence the lynch towards j0 instead of Stefl day three. That's also further evidence that the votes have lacked any conviction.

Not a connection; However, this is quite a suspicious thing to say. So:

Vote: Final-Fan

Well, I can't comment on why MG and SAK acted the way they did.  But I guess I can answer some of the other points. 

For Wonk's post:  It's pretty straightforward.  Lynching SAK was better than nobody, but not (I decided) better than Scottie.  Later on I (wrongly) felt that he wasn't a good lynch target. 

I may not have mentioned MG at all; or I may have only given a couple words on the subject of his absence/worthlessness.  I didn't give him much thought beyond that he was mostly gone and useless when he was here.  (Which was hardly unusual at the time.) 

As for wanting to lynch j0 but settling for Stefl -- why yes, yes I was.  But now that you've brought it up, why would I do that if I was mafia?  Wouldn't I either stick to my guns and try to lynch j0 (instead of fellow mafia*), or be a more active proponent of what I would know would be a lynch of mafia, so as to gain townie cred? 

FInally, in what way do you reckon "See you tomorrow" is suspicious?  Because it implies an assumption I'd live through the night?  Well, maybe it was arrogant, I don't know, all I can say is the only reason I said it was to let you know that I was leaving, so nobody should say something expecting me to reply before the next day. 

*not that I don't think he is mafia. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I am looking at j0's post and all I see is someone trying to frame the discussion.  OTOH hat is also one of MY top suspects (with j0). 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Well, if you, jo, AND stefl were mafia, if I were you i definitely would've try to shift focus from jo to stefl seeing that one of the two going was unevitable... Jo is a bigger asset

Screw it, 

Vote: Hatmoza

Hatmoza hasn't posted enough to judge his alignment from his posts, (or make us feel any of his crazy, for that matter) but it doesn't change the fact that he could be mafia. 

The best thing vouching for F-F is that the last two days he switched his vtoe from myself, to two mafia.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

I am looking at j0's post and all I see is someone trying to frame the discussion.  OTOH hat is also one of MY top suspects (with j0). 

What do you mean by framing the discussion?

Linkzmax said:

@noname/theRepublic are we in danger of there being another modkill? I

Nyet.

I'm passing on a message from radishead:

"did my post disappear? :( I've got a few things to say. Firstly, my laptop has broken, so my time on VGC will unfortunately be severely limited. Also, I think that we're up to the stage of the game where we can begin to narrow down some options. It's not possible for us to verify Nen's claim as doctor, but I'm pretty confident with it. I think we're looking for two more mafia - so that means that we must vote very carefully today and tomorrow. Potentially 2 mafia vs 5 townies - and a mistake will put us to 2 mafia vs 4 townies. If I take myself out (it's not really possible for me to debate my own innocence), and the "doctor", then we're left with: Linkz, hatmoza, Final-Fan, zexen_lowe, c03n3nj0 At risk in falling into a mafia trap, I will say that I trust Linkz - so I'll take him out too (for the moment). This leaves us with: Hatmoza, Final-Fan, Zexen_Lowe and c03n3nj0. It's possible that half of these four people are Mafia. Just look at that list - the situation isn't bad at all, is it? With such a shortened list, it's definitely possible for us to make a good opinion on who to lynch next. I think that this is looking pretty good for the town right now."

Current Votes (4 needed to lynch)

[1, L-3] FF: LINK

[1, L-3] HAT: J0

c03n3nj0 said:
Final-Fan said:

What do you mean by framing the discussion?

What I meant was it felt to me like you were trying to put the situation in a certain light that would predispose people to certain suspicions and not others; while at the same time, not actually saying much.