By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ANAFWG?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

A google search seems to suggest it means "And not a fuck was given". Please, don't use abbreviations no one understands.

I think voting on a deadline is stupid, it's the mod's prerrogative, but if that helps speed up the day, so be it

Vote: Deadline

zexen_lowe said:

A google search seems to suggest it means "And not a fuck was given". Please, don't use abbreviations no one understands.

I think voting on a deadline is stupid, it's the mod's prerrogative, but if that helps speed up the day, so be it

well our mod in this game said the only time limits are the ones we request

Vote Deadline

Gosh, you guys are useless when no one is posting

Yesterday was my niece's birthday

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wonk's vote made it the required three, so the day will end 72 hours after his vote, i.e. this Saturday at 11:42 AM Pacific.

Edit: Yay, it finally went through!

Around the Network

hrm, I see

I'll just ask this simple question:

Today's been pretty much been a discussion regarding a lynch on on these players. 

Who would you guys like to lynch?

a) SAK. Why/why not?
b) nen. Why/why not?
c) completely retarded option, j0. Why/why not?
d? other

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

tracking

-

zexen_lowe said:

It was directed at noname, who first brought the acronym to my attention in the archives thread, as a tag for this round. Even now after the mass-modkills it seems to be fitting.

Care to answer anything I directed at you? Most importantly, how can you say nen is 100% scum if SAK flips scum?

c03n3nj0 said:

hrm, I see

Today's been pretty much been a discussion regarding a lynch on on these players. 

a) SAK. Why/why not?
b) nen. Why/why not?
d? other

Why don't you have Wonk listed along with SAK and nen, seeing as he also has 2 votes? I think I've already given my opinion on all three. As for you, I still think you're scum but considering how fragmented the votes are, I don't want to be unfocused myself.

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

hrm, I see

a) SAK. Why/why not?
b) nen. Why/why not?
d? other

Why don't you have Wonk listed along with SAK and nen, seeing as he also has 2 votes? I think I've already given my opinion on all three. As for you, I still think you're scum but considering how fragmented the votes are, I don't want to be unfocused myself.

Well, zex has also garnered seems to have garnered suspicions. Why not him too.  

Let's add Wonk to the list as well.