By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

Vote: nen-suer

If anyone was being saved with the scottie lynch day two it was nen.

I don't think so, SAK was two votes away from lynching at one point, and the votes on nen were few. Plus, if SAK turns mafia nen will be 100% guaranteed mafia too and a sure lynch next day, so I think SAK is a safer bet because if we get him right we'll kill 2 birds with a stone

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Linkzmax said:

I don't think so, (1) SAK was two votes away from lynching at one point, and the (2) votes on nen were few. (3) Plus, if SAK turns mafia nen will be 100% guaranteed mafia too and a sure lynch next day, so I think SAK is a safer bet because if we get him right we'll kill 2 birds with a stone

1) Wrong. SAK had at most 6 votes at any point, 4 short of a lynch. Granted that is quite a lot, but I've already explained why I doubt scottie was used as a scapegoat for SAK when Wonk(I believe, perhaps it was Stefl though) asked.

2) Wrong. nen had 5 votes before MG started to go after scottie. A bit odd that he'd try to start another train on a townie when nen was already ripe for the picking, no?

3) You're going to have to explain that one for me.

Current votes (5 required to lynch):

[2, L-3] J0: NEN, LINK

[2, L-3] WONK: HAT, RAD

[2, L-3] SAK: ZEX, WONK

[1, L-4] ZEX: FF

[1, L-4] NEN: J0

Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:
Linkzmax said:

I don't think so, (1) SAK was two votes away from lynching at one point, and the (2) votes on nen were few. (3) Plus, if SAK turns mafia nen will be 100% guaranteed mafia too and a sure lynch next day, so I think SAK is a safer bet because if we get him right we'll kill 2 birds with a stone

1) Wrong. SAK had at most 6 votes at any point, 4 short of a lynch. Granted that is quite a lot, but I've already explained why I doubt scottie was used as a scapegoat for SAK when Wonk(I believe, perhaps it was Stefl though) asked.

2) Wrong. nen had 5 votes before MG started to go after scottie. A bit odd that he'd try to start another train on a townie when nen was already ripe for the picking, no?

3) You're going to have to explain that one for me.

So SAK had six and i had 5...... doesn't make SAK the one that being saved ?

MG should have gone after him not me and certainly not scottie if that was the case.

I believe MG was just doing what ever makes him look pro-town.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

I'm not feeling well due to self-starvation and drinking some weird liquid... and I might not post tommorow because I've got an appointment with the hospital tommorow...

If you want to go deeper than that, than you're going to have to pm me about it starting now, if noname and the republic lets you, don't want to derail this thread any further.

Hope things go alright for you.

However I will be voting for you now.  Two scum voted scottie so I think they were pulling the vote away from you MG by getting the town to focus on a lurker that wasn't you and Sefl voted for you when there were 4 on you and 3 on scottie.

Also most your posts haven't had that much to them when they did show up.

Also you hardly showed up when you had all those votes on you and when you didn't you didn't even say you were town. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3832287

VOTE SAK

I don't mind the vote, but the underlined reason. It wouldn't make much of a difference if I declared townie.

For your first arguement, I can't argue for others as to why they switch their votes to scottie, but I am not cooperating with anyone.

oh, and it went well, being loopy is funny. :)

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:

Oh right, yeah :p

I haven't got anything solid, and I hate referring to past games, but I feel that Wonk is playing very suspiciously this round. It's a very similar situation to the last time that he was Mafia - only appeared when it was time to defend himself, and he has a "suspicion pile", which consists of people that suspect him. Does he feel that this list of people that he's suspicious of will deter people from voting for him? It was a nice idea, but I'm getting more than just bad vibes from Wonk at the moment.

Vote: Wonk

Radish I haven't only shown up to defend myself.  My suspicios pile is down to three HAT SAX and FF.  You suspect me as well as Linkz yet neither of you are suspicous to me.  I don't think the list will deter people.  I think I'm already dead however when you guys see I'm town I'm hoping you will look more closely at those three.

Two votes? Already dead? That looks even more suspicious to me.

I'm not saying it will be today however that is possible.  I'm thinking it's tomorrow.  It might be two now but links and SAK would vote for me rather easily that would be up to 4.  If it's today they just need one more and if everyone of those 4 is left tomorrow I'm done.

noname2200 said:

Current votes (10 required to lynch):

[1, L-9] ZEX: GNIZ

[0, L-10] HAT: (PROF)

[1, L-9] WONK: HAT

[3, L-7] NEN: ST, PROF, FF

[2, L-8] ST: TRUCK, NEN

[1, L-9] SCOTT: MG

nen had 3 when MG voted.

Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:
Linkzmax said:

he had 3

SuperAdrianK said:
Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

I'm not feeling well due to self-starvation and drinking some weird liquid... and I might not post tommorow because I've got an appointment with the hospital tommorow...

If you want to go deeper than that, than you're going to have to pm me about it starting now, if noname and the republic lets you, don't want to derail this thread any further.

Hope things go alright for you.

However I will be voting for you now.  Two scum voted scottie so I think they were pulling the vote away from you MG by getting the town to focus on a lurker that wasn't you and Sefl voted for you when there were 4 on you and 3 on scottie.

Also most your posts haven't had that much to them when they did show up.

Also you hardly showed up when you had all those votes on you and when you didn't you didn't even say you were town. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3832287

VOTE SAK

I don't mind the vote, but the underlined reason. It wouldn't make much of a difference if I declared townie.

For your first arguement, I can't argue for others as to why they switch their votes to scottie, but I am not cooperating with anyone.

oh, and it went well, being loopy is funny. :)

well it's just a small difference.  In one case you can say you went through a mafia game without lying, but on the other side you never flat out say you are town.  When only you the mod and other mafia know.  There shouldn't be the need for a if.  If you were town you can just say when I turn town since you know there is no chance of you flipping scum, but you didn't say that.

And with the voting numbers did nen ever actually have more than 3 on him at once?  I see a point where SAK had 6 and Scottie 4 the prof flips his vote making it 5 to 5 maybe to try and lure out scum and you know what I think he did.  Then scottie votes sak so 6 to 5 hat votes scottie 6 to 6 and then ff flips his vote so 7 to 5. 

So it wasn't mg as scum saving SAK it was most of the rest of the team latter on.  ff and insurance vote on SAK that could lfip when needed.  Stefl evening it out.  Hat evening it out again latter and then ff fliping to make it more one sidded.