By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zexen_lowe said:
Final-Fan said:
zexen_lowe said:

Is that really all you have to say?  I mean I wasn't expecting you to necessarily come in and write a book but unless I missed something this one post is pretty much your entire commentary on at least two weeks of play.  We may have been slow but not THAT slow. 

I mean hell, you don't even back up the SAK vote with anything that even happened in that time, you just say "oh hey, SAK isn't dead even though he was so suspicious back then?  Might as well stick with that vote lolz"

FoS zexen.

Are you kidding me? Did you even read why I have been absent these two weeks? Prolly not given that you posted during those two weeks (1) many times why I wasn't here and why I wasn't posting, even when I had (2) clearly stated in my post that I was coming back on the 15th. I don't know why now you come and be oh so suprised that I come back now, what do you expect me to do, (3) post a ten page essay?

(4) I've wanted to lynch SAK before going on holiday, when y'all for some reason I cannot explain lynched Scottie instead of him when Scottie had barely done anything scummy and SAK was an excellent candidate for mafia. Now that y'all got that wrong, I think it's a good time to correct that mistake and lynch who should've been lynched that day.

1) Nice exaggeration, two does not equal many.

2) Now that's a contradiction, here's what you actually said: "I go to the beach on the 30th for around 15 days."

3) See what I underlined in FF's post.

4) Scottie's lynch was justified. I'd be happy to argue that after the round is over if you strongly disagree, but what's done is done so there's no use further discussing it now.

SAK hasn't done much outside of his big blunder that I'd call scummy. Additionally, you may want to read the last couple days more thoroughly. You may have luck convincing the others to lynch SAK, but right now I think he's clearly town and that's a lynch I won't get on board with.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Linkzmax said:

Soon after the vote, there's this as a preemptive defense once Stefl flips. The problem I have is you first make it a statement that Stefl was mafia,(this I didn't question as stated above, it was obvious by that point) but then turn it into an "if" when questioned on it. The issue is you say Stefl and yourself weren't connected, which I read as you're not on the same team(as scum) since that was the only connection I kept mentioning. Which given the "if" means you thought there was still a possibility Stefl was town, meaning if you'd be scum if that was the flip.

That's all for now. Like I said, I'll dedicate a major post to everything I've noticed since the OP, but there are others I have to get to plus a Stefl recap. Sleep first.

What, you wouldn't agree with what I said? You did say that in previous posts, that you thought we were connected as mafia. 

Anyhow, you're getting carried away with the last bolded lines. I actually should've used "when" instead of if, because I didn't mean to imply that stefls was town. But still, that never means if he did turn out to be town that I would be mafia. As a townie, how the hell should I know if he was in my team? We don't. I already made it clear on the above lines and previous posts that I thought he was mafia, and therefore, I'm not in the same team he was. 

I wouldn't at all. If Stefl had flipped town I'd have been upset to have gotten a lynch wrong, but I'd still be highly suspicious of you. My reasons for thinking that Stefl was mafia and that you are as well aren't directly tied together.

The whole problem with the post is that you first said "when," which as I said was fine. When Truck called you out for using "when" instead of "if" you didn't say something along the lines of "He gave up, clearly he's scum." Rather, you then use "if" yourself, which implies that you still had doubts.(That would've also been fine too, if you were consistent about it.) So if, as a townie yourself, you still thought there was room for a town flip you shouldn't have been so quick to rule out that you are on the same team, because a town flip would mean by your own words that you are in fact scum.

And where the heck does "we" come from in the midst of all the "I"s? Please explain who else makes up the "we."

hatmoza said:

This is really suspicious.

I know how everyone hates how I mention scenarios outside the game but...

The last thing a scum would want to do after the day started is to talk about the person they killed. For some reason players find it scummy. As a matter of fact the game I was hosting nordlead specifically asked all his fellow scum to not say like stuff like "damn they got X" or "Why did they kill X" (which Wonk did btw). If they did, nordlead said he'd use it against them.

In this post J0 shows that he was intentionally trying to avoid pulling up any subject about Trucks. Even worse when FF confronts him, he uses it as a defence! That's ... wow!

Gigantic HoS on J0

I wouldn't argue against the logic for either the vote nor the hos, but it's odd that you say this immediately after the vote considering Wonk, as you point out, did exactly that if he is indeed scum.

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Linkzmax said:

Soon after the vote, there's this as a preemptive defense once Stefl flips. The problem I have is you first make it a statement that Stefl was mafia,(this I didn't question as stated above, it was obvious by that point) but then turn it into an "if" when questioned on it. The issue is you say Stefl and yourself weren't connected, which I read as you're not on the same team(as scum) since that was the only connection I kept mentioning. Which given the "if" means you thought there was still a possibility Stefl was town, meaning if you'd be scum if that was the flip.

That's all for now. Like I said, I'll dedicate a major post to everything I've noticed since the OP, but there are others I have to get to plus a Stefl recap. Sleep first.

What, you wouldn't agree with what I said? You did say that in previous posts, that you thought we were connected as mafia. 

Anyhow, you're getting carried away with the last bolded lines. I actually should've used "when" instead of if, because I didn't mean to imply that stefls was town. But still, that never means if he did turn out to be town that I would be mafia. As a townie, how the hell should I know if he was in my team? We don't. I already made it clear on the above lines and previous posts that I thought he was mafia, and therefore, I'm not in the same team he was. 

I wouldn't at all. If Stefl had flipped town I'd have been upset to have gotten a lynch wrong, but I'd still be highly suspicious of you. My reasons for thinking that Stefl was mafia and that you are as well aren't directly tied together.

The whole problem with the post is that you first said "when," which as I said was fine. When Truck called you out for using "when" instead of "if" you didn't say something along the lines of "He gave up, clearly he's scum." Rather, you then use "if" yourself, which implies that you still had doubts.(That would've also been fine too, if you were consistent about it.) So if, as a townie yourself, you still thought there was room for a town flip you shouldn't have been so quick to rule out that you are on the same team, because a town flip would mean by your own words that you are in fact scum.

And where the heck does "we" come from in the midst of all the "I"s? Please explain who else makes up the "we."

I was talking about the town >__> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

radishhead said:

Just because you're a confirmed townie doesn't mean you have a free pass to coast. Help out!

Around the Network

Oh right, yeah :p

I haven't got anything solid, and I hate referring to past games, but I feel that Wonk is playing very suspiciously this round. It's a very similar situation to the last time that he was Mafia - only appeared when it was time to defend himself, and he has a "suspicion pile", which consists of people that suspect him. Does he feel that this list of people that he's suspicious of will deter people from voting for him? It was a nice idea, but I'm getting more than just bad vibes from Wonk at the moment.

Vote: Wonk

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zexen_lowe said:
Final-Fan said:
zexen_lowe said:
OK, I've pretty much skimmed through all the thread. Shame there were so many modkills, I hate that kind of games
Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:
I'm back, bla bla 300 new posts to read, according to the 1st page I'm still alive so it'll take me a day or two to catch up, bear with me

Any explanation for the quilty scan on yous?

What do you mean guilty scan? When I read your quote I thought you were saying a cop investigated on me, but reading through the thread I haven't found anything like that, if you can please point me what you mean I'll be grateful

And before I left I had a vote on SAK and I think I had a good idea that he was mafia. For some reason I can't really explain even after the big evidence against him, he's still alive, so I think he should be lynched for good

Vote: SAK

Is that really all you have to say?  I mean I wasn't expecting you to necessarily come in and write a book but unless I missed something this one post is pretty much your entire commentary on at least two weeks of play.  We may have been slow but not THAT slow. 

I mean hell, you don't even back up the SAK vote with anything that even happened in that time, you just say "oh hey, SAK isn't dead even though he was so suspicious back then?  Might as well stick with that vote lolz"

FoS zexen.

Are you kidding me? Did you even read why I have been absent these two weeks? Prolly not given that you posted during those two weeks many times why I wasn't here and why I wasn't posting, even when I had clearly stated in my post that I was coming back on the 15th. I don't know why now you come and be oh so suprised that I come back now, what do you expect me to do, post a ten page essay?

I've wanted to lynch SAK before going on holiday, when y'all for some reason I cannot explain lynched Scottie instead of him when Scottie had barely done anything scummy and SAK was an excellent candidate for mafia. Now that y'all got that wrong, I think it's a good time to correct that mistake and lynch who should've been lynched that day.

In addition to what Linkzmax said: 

It's not that I'm surprised you came back, it's that I'm surprised you came back with nothing to say about anything that happened in the meantime.  What, did you not even bother to read through the thread? 

Even if you are determined to lynch SAK regardless of anything else that happened, don't you have anything to say about even SAK's behavior in that time?  Or fuck, even so much as a recap of your old suspicions? 

This is just incredibly lazy of you, hence the FoS. 

In fact --

Vote zexen_lowe.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

^ Talking about lurkin' SAK hasn't  posted since he apparently missed the day yesterday (in game)

Anyhow, I'll be heading out for the rest of the day. 

I'll just leave with a final vote - Nen

Ironically, linkz helps me think that he's scum, because before he posted I was the only one actually paying attention to him, making me have doubts. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

* I know you say you "skimmed" it, but your total lack of expressed interest makes me wonder if it was anything more than seeing who got lynched on what day. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Current votes (5 required to lynch):

[1, L-4] J0: NEN

[2, L-3] WONK: HAT, RAD

[1, L-4] SAK: ZEX

[1, L-4] ZEX: FF

[1, L-4] NEN: J0