By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:

^ I saw it how it is, hatmoza!

Linkz decided to keep shut about the "odd" stuff he mentioned a while ago. From what I read, parts of the last pages that have to do with me are just people agreeing that I'm lynchable, n' stuff like that. 

It's hard for a townie to defend himself when he thare are no accusations, now are there?

Anyhow, I'm tempted to lynch stefls right now, but I have a feeling some stuff is still going to be said. 

Also, FoS - nen for:

easily band-wagoning
calling the call out to roleclaim when no one has discussed if they wanted him (if he exists) to. I just hate when people just tell the cop to come out. >_> 

Unless the cop investigated two dead people (or confirmed townies), he's an idiot for not coming out.

We can still talk, right? Noname hasn't officially ended the day. 

I'm also starting to think there is no cop. But there's also a chance there's a reason a possible cop hasn't decided to come out. 

As for nen, linkz did mention the cop coming out, but he suggested to discuss the issue, while nen just out right try to find the cop, which I don't really like. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm guessing it'll be tougher for me that stefl comes up as mafia, huh? 

Good night. :/

Huh? Is there a word missing in the sentence?

Are you saying it'll be tougher for you if Stelf comes up Mafia?

Linkz kept mentioning that stefl were connected. (which is wrong, btw >_>)

If stefl comes up scum then I'm guessing he'll bring it up again, no? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm guessing it'll be tougher for me that stefl comes up as mafia, huh? 

Good night. :/

Huh? Is there a word missing in the sentence?

Are you saying it'll be tougher for you if Stelf comes up Mafia?

Stefl and I, I meant. 

The mob threw Stefl headfirst into the pit.  The impact made Stefl see stars for a second, but once that faded he realized that he was in nearly-complete darkness, with only a small nimbus visible at the top of the hole he was in.  Stefl had no idea where he was, but the sharp pain in his knees told him that he was currently kneeling in a hole full of small pebbles and stones.

Suddenly a large shadow blocked off most of what little light Stefl could see.  There was a small click, and suddenly the shadow's face could be seen, lit first by the flame of the lighter, and then by the smaller blaze of a cigar.

"So," Santa's dischordantly cheerful voice boomed out, "my elves tell me that you've been very, very naughty this year.  Do you know what I give to the naughty?" he continued.

"I give them coal."

Santa gave a slight smile, and then casually flicked his cigar into the pit.  It landed a few feet from Stefl, where it flickered briefly, dimmed...and then rose into a steady and growing flame.  Too late, Stefl realized that he was not in a pit full of stones, but rather one containing coal.  Coal which had just been lit...

The pit was solid steel, and afforded no grips or handholds, but the claw marks found the next morning bore silent witness to Stefl's attempts to find one.  The charred skeletal remains was proof of the futility of his attempt.

*NIGHT THREE START*

c03n3nj0 said:

Just hope I don't die, I'm the only one who seems to think you could be town! :P

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

As always, please refrain from night posting.  And thank you to everyone for abiding by the rules so far.

Truck felt annoyed that morning as he regained consciousness.  On the one hand, some jackass had clearly left a window open, as it was freezing.  On the other hand, some kind soul had evidently prepared a delicious breakfast, if the scent and crackle was anything to go by.  The problem was, Truck lived alone...

He opened his eyes, and realized four things.  First, he was not in his bed, but rather he was lying face-first in an open field.  Second, he'd apparently gotten hold of a flamethrower that night, judging by the extinguished one in his hand.  Third, that delicious smell was coming from the flame-roasted corpse of a reindeer, and judging by the red nose it was none other than Rudolph.  Finally, the rest of the reindeer herd was approaching, and they seemed unamused.

Trucks tried to explain that he'd been framed, but he was bludgeoned to a pulp before he could complete his story.  By some miracle, Truck's Mason Membership Card made it through the storm of hooves and antlers, but that was the only part of him that remained recognizable.

On an unrelated note, an investigation into Stefl reveals that Stefl was indeed a part of the anti-Santa cabal: investigators were initally uncertain, but ultimately they decided that the attic full of C-4 and the "Die Santa Die" manifestos (plural) were enough to justify that conclusion.

*DAY FOUR START*

Why would they choose Trucks? 

He thought jo was town and last thing he said he was one of the few to believe it.  Since jo is on many peoples lists it could be to get rid of the person who would defend jo and lead to us mislinching.  Or something I think less likely then want us to think this and not lynch scum.

So if jo was scum he probably would have wanted it to be someone else since it leaves everyone willing to vote for him and takes away one person who would not.

Trucks was very willing to vote for zexen.  Zexen has been gone for a while so is mostly off the radar.  He did get imunity from the modkills so is still alive if he's scum he's not still not there to take part in the votes. So they take out a guy who suspected him doesn't hurt them that much since by being silent with an excuse he's mostly safe.

Trucks cleary thinks I'm scum since I was the first he voted for.  If I were scum I wouldn't go for him since it points way to much at me.  Being not scum, I do see it as a good move by them since they know I'm town and that there are more than enough people to vote for me today.

Other reason it was a good choice for them is that he was thought of as town so he wouldn't be lynched and thus by getting rid of him they reduce the number of people we won't lynch.

Something I was thinking yesterday when I came on but couldn't say since night has started is jo could very well be the cop, but more likely we don't have one. 

I'm starting to incline to believe that there is a doc...