By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anyhow, I see that I'm being suspected by linkz, and F-F to a lesser extent. 

But I don't see the need to defend myself, for two reasons:

a) It seems the bandwagon switched over to stefl
b) I wasn't in much pressure at all in the first place. F-F and nen's are because they don't mind lynching me, and linkz hasn't said anything. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

^

Does anyone have the sudden urge to switch their vote over on J0?

...no, just me?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

^ I saw it how it is, hatmoza!

Linkz decided to keep shut about the "odd" stuff he mentioned a while ago. From what I read, parts of the last pages that have to do with me are just people agreeing that I'm lynchable, n' stuff like that. 

It's hard for a townie to defend himself when he thare are no accusations, now are there?

Anyhow, I'm tempted to lynch stefls right now, but I have a feeling some stuff is still going to be said. 

Also, FoS - nen for:

easily band-wagoning
calling the call out to roleclaim when no one has discussed if they wanted him (if he exists) to. I just hate when people just tell the cop to come out. >_> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Bye, nice game!

Stefl1504 said:

Bye, nice game!

You're not lynched yet. >_>

But that cheery comment just proves that you are mafia to me. Give up and be cheery about it? 

Vote- Stefl

Around the Network

I'm guessing it'll be tougher for me that stefl comes up as mafia, huh? 

Good night. :/

c03n3nj0 said:

^ I saw it how it is, hatmoza!

Linkz decided to keep shut about the "odd" stuff he mentioned a while ago. From what I read, parts of the last pages that have to do with me are just people agreeing that I'm lynchable, n' stuff like that. 

It's hard for a townie to defend himself when he thare are no accusations, now are there?

Anyhow, I'm tempted to lynch stefls right now, but I have a feeling some stuff is still going to be said. 

Also, FoS - nen for:

easily band-wagoning
calling the call out to roleclaim when no one has discussed if they wanted him (if he exists) to. I just hate when people just tell the cop to come out. >_> 

Unless the cop investigated two dead people (or confirmed townies), he's an idiot for not coming out.

Signature goes here!

c03n3nj0 said:

I'm guessing it'll be tougher for me that stefl comes up as mafia, huh? 

Good night. :/

Huh? Is there a word missing in the sentence?

Are you saying it'll be tougher for you if Stelf comes up Mafia?

Signature goes here!

Current votes (6 required to lynch):

[1, L-5] SAK: STEF, (RAD), (NEN)

[6, L-0] STEF: LINK, FF, TRUCK, HAT, NEN, JO

[0, L-6] HAT: (WONK)

[1, L-5] NEN: SAK

[0, L-6] LINK: (RAD)

[0, L-6] TRUCK: (J0)

[0, L-6] JO: (FF)

[0, L-6] WONK: (TRUCK)

Votes for a time limit (3 required): STEF, TRUCK

urk, its twilight, you seem eager to die, stefl.