By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

OK, now I'm curious.  Why did you want him to be the one to provide that list?  And why is it strange in a remarkable way that he includes himself in the list of people who voted for scottie, among whom he believes mafia lie? 

Incidentally, if I had to pick one out of that list, my instinct would be to pick j0. 

Well I've been trying to get a sense of who Stefl actually suspects based on the voting for scottie since day three began. I already stated that I question why Stefl immediately voted for SAK instead of trying to find scum from the players that voted scottie, or even voting AND doing the latter.

Now even though he hasn't narrowed down the list at all, it isn't in the order of the votes nor is it in the order of the player list in the OP. So I have to assume the order has some meaning, though I don't know what at the moment.

It's strange because he doesn't rule himself out. It's as simple as that. If I had thought the same thing,(that mafia focused their vote on scottie yesterday) I'd list the voters also. But knowing I'm town myself I'd already narrow it down to one fewer, which raises the odds of hitting scum. Sure nobody else would have a reason to trust me, but I do my math based on the fact that I won't be lynching myself.

I'd pick Stefl, radish, or j0 myself.

The "list order" question is worth asking STEFL!, but I see no strangeness in including himself on that list.  It's something I would do as a courtesy to other people trying to use that list, so they don't have to reinsert me.  The list is incomplete without himself on it, even though he knows he is innocent.  Stefl is one of the people who he believes the mafia lurk among (figuratively). 

I would, however, not suspect myself in almost any circumstance.  So if he said something that implies he is actually seriously considering himself as a suspect, please remind me of it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

The following players have been modkilled:

Gnizmo (townie)

nordlead (Mason)

There wont be anymore mod kills right ? I think we reached the maximum no. of mod kills possible.

Zex & Kantor are the most likely to get mod kills next so i suggest you consider finding replacements instead.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

c03n3nj0 said:

^ If there were two masons, now there aren't. 

Whats that suppose to mean?

I was under the impression Masons must consist of at least 3 players.

2 players that know each other identity and can talk at night... isn't this the description of the siblings/lovers roles?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:

Wow. Inactive townies are dropping like flies. With 12 left, it's mostly agreed that it's 8 townies to 4 mafia. That means there's only one more mislynch available before the game is in mylo, which means mislynch and lose. If the game reaches mylo, heavily consider no lynching. It'll give the cop another night to investigate, and assuming the doc doesn't make a save the game will be lylo, lynch or lose, the next day. Speaking of the cop, be very wary of claims at this point(even more so in a **lo situation) as well.

Now to go back and see if the latest flips point towards anything.

There is always a small chance we dont have a cop and now with Masons in the picture that chance is slight higher

I cant see the town with masons, cop and doctor vs mafia......unless of course one of the Masons is mafia.

If the game does reach mylo "no lynch" is always a good idea not only to give a cop another chance to find scum

but also because (as cold as my seem)  that night kill will make our chance of getting it "right" higher.

I'm starting to doubt there's a cop in the game. I think Masons replaced him.

Future recommendation: Theme game where every one gets a power role so nobody loses interest in the game.

... even at the risk of watering our brains down.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I'm starting to doubt there's a cop in the game. I think Masons replaced him.

Future recommendation: Theme game where every one gets a power role so nobody loses interest in the game.

... even at the risk of watering our brains down.

I really don't think people not having a role is the reason why things have died down this much. The Christmas break really cut the game in half, I normally can recall important events of previous days without going back in the thread but with the one week break everything that happened in the first two days seems very distant and vague to me.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:

There wont be anymore mod kills right ?

I have one more (kantor) scheduled for tonight.  After that, we should be finished.  I despair of finding a replacement at this late hour, and replacing kantor would mean four people have played that same slot as it is.

I'm not too happy with that last round of modkills, previously we traded 1 non-active Mafia for 2 non-active townies which seemed like a fair trade but now we're down to 4 townies for 1 Mafia, that's a huge blow!

In other news, I'm starting to get a better feel of who might be Mafia but it comes from who I know to be town and who I believe to be town so I'm not gonna post it just now. I'm gonna wait until I have more time to structure my thoughts (that's tonight for the curious ones).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm not too happy with that last round of modkills, previously we traded 1 non-active Mafia for 2 non-active townies which seemed like a fair trade but now we're down to 4 townies for 1 Mafia, that's a huge blow!

In other news, I'm starting to get a better feel of who might be Mafia but it comes from who I know to be town and who I believe to be town so I'm not gonna post it just now. I'm gonna wait until I have more time to structure my thoughts (that's tonight for the curious ones).

You mean tonight in real time right?!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You mean tonight in real time right?!

Yes I have no intention of being modkilled by posting during the game night. :)

Signature goes here!