By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

About Kantor:

one thing why I do think he is town is the gut feeling, the other one being that I don't have any clue why a Mafia would show such a strange voting pattern (actually dtewi made the votes so far). I know someone shouldn't post that he has no clue whats happening whatsoever... but he just has joined the game when he posted that.

Around the Network

Current votes (6 required to lynch):

[2, L-4] SAK: STEF, (RAD), NEN

[1, L-5] STEF: LINK

[0, L-6] HAT: (WONK)

[1, L-5] NEN: SAK

[0, L-6] LINK: (RAD)

[1, L-5] TRUCK: J0

Votes for a time limit (3 required): STEF

The following players have been modkilled:

Gnizmo (townie)

nordlead (Mason)

So we have Masons in this game... interessting...

^ If there were two masons, now there aren't. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

^ If there were two masons, now there aren't. 

Well, nord wasn't participating due to his own reasons, so I bet he didn't say much as a mason.

Wow. Inactive townies are dropping like flies. With 12 left, it's mostly agreed that it's 8 townies to 4 mafia. That means there's only one more mislynch available before the game is in mylo, which means mislynch and lose. If the game reaches mylo, heavily consider no lynching. It'll give the cop another night to investigate, and assuming the doc doesn't make a save the game will be lylo, lynch or lose, the next day. Speaking of the cop, be very wary of claims at this point(even more so in a **lo situation) as well.

Now to go back and see if the latest flips point towards anything.

Stefl1504 said:

About Kantor:

one thing why I do think he is town is the gut feeling, the other one being that I don't have any clue why a Mafia would show such a strange voting pattern (actually dtewi made the votes so far). I know someone shouldn't post that he has no clue whats happening whatsoever... but he just has joined the game when he posted that.

What strange voting pattern? dtewi voted ST day one when everyone was scattered basically. Day two, dtewi voted zex and then disappeared fairly soon after. He did say the SAK blunder wasn't enough for a switch, but wasn't around at all for the "see-saw" and eventual scottie lynch. Even if he was still around, you explained that you had a feeling you were onto something with the voting, so why would he as mafia try to add suspicion?

Linkzmax said:

Wow. Inactive townies are dropping like flies. With 12 left, it's mostly agreed that it's 8 townies to 4 mafia. That means there's only one more mislynch available before the game is in mylo, which means mislynch and lose. If the game reaches mylo, heavily consider no lynching. It'll give the cop another night to investigate, and assuming the doc doesn't make a save the game will be lylo, lynch or lose, the next day. Speaking of the cop, be very wary of claims at this point(even more so in a **lo situation) as well.

Now to go back and see if the latest flips point towards anything.

There are still several inactive people.  Like where is Kantor? Well mason is pretty much town right? So that eliminates some of the posabilities with his vote of SAK

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:

My thoughts on nord? Well it branches into 3 possibilities(well 4):
1) Both nord and SAK are scum - nord was trying to bus SAK to gain some credibility
2) Only nord is scum - nord was trying to set SAK up/later claim SAK's blunder was trivial and say anyone that jumped on it was suspicious
3) nord is town - nord thinks SAK is scum/later claim SAK's blunder was trivial and say anyone that jumped on it was suspicious

I lean towards 3(a) myself as that's where I fit. However, the others could make sense too. It's something that's only more telling if either winds up dead.

damnit lost my post...

So you think that if SAK is scum nord has to be scum, could you explain that to me with a little more detail or am I misunderstanding something here?

Also I still think Wonk is up to no good... But since he now is somehow one of the most contributing players I want him to stay as long as possible...

I also think that the Mafia are in the seven surviving players who voted for scottie yesterday. So the following players:

Linkz
Stefl1504
Hatmoza
Wonktonodi
Radish
Final-Fan
j0

I still don't know what to do with Gnizmo right now... he also hasn't answered me on my question...

The people of whome I think they are probably town are Kantor, Nord and Zexen...

well you were right about nord and Gnizmo is also gone.  Of those of the seven jo and hat are the most likely to me, even radish a bit but I guess that's how he plays. SAK is also still suspicious to me and I worried he would end up being like radish was in last game but now that we have only one mislynch left who knows. 

I'm sorry that you think I'm up to no good.  I'm just trying to find scum before the rest of the town ends up dead.  I find it pretty crazy that I'm now somehow one of the biggest contributers.