By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
toadslayer72 said:

Balance board on!  Balance board pause!

LOL I missed this! Nice

Around the Network

For trolling about the huge success of 3rd party with Kinest:

Dance central: 0.60 million

Just dance 2: 2.34 millions.

Yes, 3rd party have more success with Kinect than with the wii for sure... (ironic).

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

Yay Seece FABLE III hit 2 mil this week without americas in yet.

Wii & Ds --> amazing 

ps3360 -> very normal/boring

psp --> still alive...

Uhm... If I a not mistaken a few months ago there were 2 or 3 new post about wii dying, ps3 and wii in a close race with 360 very close and and... Puff!! Wii back on its first place, 360 second, ps3 still third..

Good numbers for DK, mickey & 007, but sadly MH3 did not even got 10k this week... The game is just amazing...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

SW: Impressive GT5.

HW: Xmas Nintendomination (again), but Kinect in its 5th week outsells Balance Board also in the latter's 2nd week of bundling with Wii, Ninty didn't see that coming, it should have started this bundle BEFORE Kinect launch. And Ninty has been heavily advertising BB and WFPlus for weeks by now, while Kinect has almost exclusively its demo areas in stores big enough, outside of anglo-saxon countries. PSP nothing more than good, but haters will have to hide somewhere the coffin they already bought for it.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
iasta said:

For trolling about the huge success of 3rd party with Kinest:

Dance central: 0.60 million

Just dance 2: 2.34 millions.

Yes, 3rd party have more success with Kinect than with the wii for sure... (ironic).

Eh? Nobody said anything of the sort.

BadF***ingButters said:

Yay Seece FABLE III hit 2 mil this week without americas in yet.

Still think it will be behind my 2.5 mill estimate.

Yay, early numbers!

Everything looks good, 360 is crazy imo! Incredible 3rd week for GT5, I don't think anyone saw this coming!

I wonder if there will be any post-holiday adjustments this year (or, technically, next year)?

Hmm I am surprised how early the numbers are posted up, but the earlier the better I guess, can't wait for the Americas numbers! Surprised at how narrow the gap is between PS360! Should be fun to see YTD numbers compared with last years.

150K gap this week between PS360?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Things I'm pleased to see:

GT5 hold, of course.

Naruto Shippuden selling well, on PS3 at least, doing OK on 360.

R.U.S.E finally crawling to 100K. I have the game and it's all right, deserves reasonable sales

RE5 still getting a trickle of sales on PS3, thanks no doubt to Move.

PS3 is the number 1 current gen home console in the geographically and populationally largest sales region of the world, it's a pity all those places and people only amount to 3.7 million in total PS3 sales. But PS2 sales across those countries means PS3 has some pretty good growth potential once it gets to the right price, and PS2 is finally buried.

Things I'm surprised to see:

Kinect>360 wow. Kinect is working its magic indeed.

PS3 lift only 5%

360 lift 18% (compared to PS3 lift)

360>PS3 in Italy

PS2>100K (thanks almost entirely to Middle East, Asia and Africa (I suspect mostly South Asia and Africa).

With EMEAA being so close between 360 and PS3 there's a chance 360 could sneak past PS3 in total global 2010 sales. I wouldn't have picked that. Though special deals in the USA for PS3 might just keep PS3 ahead. It's also possible that 360 will beat PS3 at least 1 week in EMEAA this month.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix