By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Combat 4: Choose the new characters!

Immortal said:
dany612 said:
Immortal said:

3 or more third party characters would completely ruin the show. I say kick Snake out and bring in Kid Goku from DB. He's been in 3 games on Wii/DS -- that's good enough, :D.

I think I need to kill you! LOL, no SNAKE stays and that is FINAL! Don't talk such rubbish. 

NO way!

He doesn't even resemble a Nintendo character. He looks like a silly, violent, non-Nintendo character. He doesn't BELONG in Brawl. Sonic, on the other hand, is cool. And he's practically Nintendo now.

So in conclusion, Samus doesn't belong there either? Snake's creator was inspired by Mario, so that's enough for me. :P

Around the Network

I think crash bandicoot and spyro should be in it.

I want to brawl with a Miyamoto Mii.

dany612 said:
Immortal said:
dany612 said:
Immortal said:

3 or more third party characters would completely ruin the show. I say kick Snake out and bring in Kid Goku from DB. He's been in 3 games on Wii/DS -- that's good enough, :D.

I think I need to kill you! LOL, no SNAKE stays and that is FINAL! Don't talk such rubbish. 

NO way!

He doesn't even resemble a Nintendo character. He looks like a silly, violent, non-Nintendo character. He doesn't BELONG in Brawl. Sonic, on the other hand, is cool. And he's practically Nintendo now.

So in conclusion, Samus doesn't belong there either? Snake's creator was inspired by Mario, so that's enough for me. :P

Well, Samus gets a special pass for actually BEING from Nintendo, :P. I'd only allow Snake if he was Wii/DS exclusive, at the very least.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Adam Malkovich

His special attack is order Samus.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

lloyd irving and travis touchdown.

Kratos

No love for the Elite Beat Agents?

One of these guys would be a riot, all thier attacks can be crazy dance moves and thier Final Smash would summon the remaining agents to dance around a summon Hit Markers to beat up the other players.

Also Maxwell from Scribblenauts, (Yeah I know, Third Party, bite me.)

His moveset can be based on the crazy items from the game and his final smash can be summoning Cthulhu to ride around and wreak havoc.

Mickey Mouse

Yarn Kirby