By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Footage Showing Uncharted 3 Physics

What's the Jimmy Fallon show or whatever it's called on in Canada ? Time and channel ?!?!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

You know what would be awesome. If everything (or at least mostly) in uncharted 3 was destructible. 

One of the reasons I love Bad Company 2

THEY'RE SHOWING GAMEPLAY!!! IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

EDIT: you can take down people in mid-air!!! that was and epic scene!!! MY HYPE METER JUST BUSTED!!!

naughty dog are always so passionate.

Mendicate Bias said:

I would rather they spent time making the graphics, physics and story even better than bothering to add 3D.

I hate this new 3D trend Sony is on. It makes sense for a game like GT5, not so much Uncharted 3.

The price is really coming down though so it's not really out of reach anymore. It's not a required component to enjoy video games sure but it does add something really nice for the people that use the tech, I'm switching to 3DTV soon personally as well since it's much cheaper these days.

Around the Network

"The title is expected for release on November 1, 2010 in North America, in Europe on November 2, November 4 in the UK and Ireland exclusively on Playstation 3. "

Straight from the link.

Time Paradox confirmed?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

CGI-Quality said:

Enjoy!

I RESISTED IT!!! HA!!!