By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CGI's HYPE series: Graphics Showdown 2011

If Versus XIII were to come in 2011 I think it may have a shot. Though as of now it is a tie between Killzone 3 and Uncharted 3.

Around the Network

It's such a tight race. I think Uncharted 3 will take the crown, but I'm quite impressed with how multiplat games on consoles can hold up.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

As of now it seems like Uncharted 3 is the winner. Out of the opening post Gears Of War 2 comes close. Killzone 3 doesn't impress me as I feel its art direction is weak, or not pleasing to my eye.

You missed Elder scrolls 5 and Mass effect 3

For me it will be Uncharted 3 or Skyrim and Rage at third place. KZ3 is technically great but I can't stand its choice of colors and graphics style.

Around the Network

Testosterone showdown.

You should add Deus Ex Human Revolution:

It's to close to call,but I do like uncharted's vibrant colors,but it's all subjective really. lol

I would have to say i think Uncharted 3 will end up winning. They seem to be taking the graphics very VERY seriously ^^

For second i think it will be between crysis 2 and killzone 2 (i have no idea which as they both constantly seem to be slagging each other off lol)

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Anything but Uncharted 3, since it's entry is a screen from a pre-rendered video whereas the others are not.

Unless pre-rendered videos are ok now:

Mass Effect 3