By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DKC Returns is TOO HARD

FInished the game yesterday and the final boss is so deja vu... omg lol was my biggest disappointment of the game, it looked like Andross (star fox) , the boss of the Shadow Temple of Ocarina of Time, the boss inside the pyramid of Mario 64 and somewhat the Master Hand of Smash Bros. And was so easy OMG!!! the last boss is one of the easiest's bosses of the game.

Anyway for me to reach the last boss OMG!!! WAS SO DARN HARD!!! I played all donkey kong's (even yesterday played the contry series on my SNES), super mario bros., Kirby's, and so on, but this game beats them all. But even though the game is the most hard donkey kong ever, it compensates with tons of extra lives, so in the end we get a hard game but easy to play and to finish. I remember on DKC 2 was so hard to get extra lives or to save the game lol.

Today i already started to get 100% in all levels to unlock the mirror mode and the golden temple, it's gonna be SWEET!!!! :P

Around the Network

@ d21lewis

you got my jokepost.

It is too hard for Wii's expanded market.   Personally, I'm not ashamed to admit I've neither the skill nor patience to play a game like this, which is why I'm not getting it.   The only way I'd ever finish it is on Super Guide through most levels.   

I am definitely getting this game. Maybe it is hard but I will try it.

After Kirby's Epic Yarn being way tooooooo easy (despite it being absolutely beautiful) I look forward to a challenge.

Is this game easier or harder with 2 players?

uno said:

I am definitely getting this game. Maybe it is hard but I will try it.

After Kirby's Epic Yarn being way tooooooo easy (despite it being absolutely beautiful) I look forward to a challenge.

Is this game easier or harder with 2 players?

Harder with two players. Well it also depends on the 2nd player too. Its all good and fun though.

Around the Network

I'm guessing this justify the the 2 heart health that most of us complained the first time it was revealed.

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:

I'm guessing this justify the the 2 heart health that most of us complained the first time it was revealed.

Nah, the unlockable Mirror Mode with only one heart to replay the whole game justifies that :p

If you want hard. Play demon's souls for the first time.

Yay Glad to hear it!!!!!!!

Wagram said:

If you want hard. Play demon's souls for the first time.

Demon Souls is hard but is nothing compared to some of the NES reliques like Ninja Gaiden or Battletoads.

Demon Souls is hard because of the movement of the characters, they are so limited... so many times i died in demon souls because i cant quick turn around or when i get stucked in some weird object in the ground when it doesn't makes any sense.

DKCR is hard not because of bad controls or bad game design, it's hard because every single character is a b!tch lol so many times i tried to go to some part of a level and in the eleventh time the stupid character changes it's pattern and KABOOM! lol I still have nightmares about that level on world 2, the one that is always rainning bombs OMG!!! :P