By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Festives Buys

Wouldn't it be awesome if Nintendo used the new gift feature from the shopping channel to send us all Wii owners a new (never seen before) VC game on the 25th?

With the holidays a few days on, have you all made your letters to Santa? Been shopping? Asked for something?  Games or the console itself?

I've asked for Galaxy, could of bought it before but don't have time to play right now to fully appreciate it, I'll have loads of time during Xmas. I got Smartypants (it's called Triiviial over here) for the family, hope it's going to be good fun!

What are your holiday Wii buys?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I'm torn between Tomb Raider (Wii) and REUC, also want Assasins Creed, Mass Effect, COD4.

Also Wanted Zak and Wiki, & MOH Heroes 2 but they're delayed until 08 now so it's gonna be a 360 Xmas for me this year.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony