By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predict Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's sales

Tagged games:

CGI-Quality said:
pezus said:

in nothing flat and in no time flat

Fig. very quickly; in much less time than expected. Of course I can get there in a hurry. I'll be there in nothing flat. We covered the distance between New York and Philadelphia in nothing flat. The waiter brought our food in no time flat.

Thanks. Didn't expect that to turn into a drawn out debate

Wasn't really a debate as I was never trying to prove a point. Just trying to clarify what you had posted. I thought by flat, you meant that 5m would be the edge of UC3's sales or something like that.

EDIT: The first thing I thought of is how a game's sales on a time graph becomes 'flat' after it stops selling.

Around the Network

DP

I said it would do 7mill in a thread way back when it was first announced, and I haven't changed my mind.

TrevDaRev said:
I said it would do 7mill in a thread way back when it was first announced, and I haven't changed my mind.

u know, I read that part while looking at your avatar..it just went so well together :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Should just make it pass 6 million

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

past 4m! and likely pass 6m yr. end 2012.