By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axt113 said:
LivingMetal said:
axt113 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Now lets see Wii double those numbers in the Americas.

If it does, I think the boards will implode with all the rage from the Wii haters

Honestly, I don't think there really are a lot of Wii haters on this forums.

Well it depends on your definition, I count those who say that next year such and such console will beat the Wii, or other similar things as haters

So if some said that Wii will beat "so and so" console, does that mean that person is a hater, too...?

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
axt113 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

If it does, I think the boards will implode with all the rage from the Wii haters

You clearly haven't been around here long!  Your post count confirms that...

BHR-3 said:

ps3 adjusted up last week in EU it did 840k WW last week just 6k shy from 360s numbers

once npd comes out i believe it will be adjusted up in the americas aswell

which ever HD wins this week WW will most likely outsell the other WW weekly for the remainder of the year so this is a important week for the HDs

either way if the xbox wins the remaining weeks i dont believe it can hold on to 2nd weekly starting mid jan next year

Why do these PS3 numbers keep adjusting up?

axt113 said:
LivingMetal said:
axt113 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Well it depends on your definition, I count those who say that next year such and such console will beat the Wii, or other similar things as haters

Thats a very loose definition

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

BHR-3 said:

ps3 adjusted up last week in EU it did 840k WW last week just 6k shy from 360s numbers

which ever HD wins this week WW will most likely outsell the other WW weekly for the remainder of the year so this is a important week for the HDs

either way if the xbox wins the remaining weeks i dont believe it can hold on to 2nd weekly starting mid jan next year

LULZ? adjustments already?

ahh well I knew it!

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
BHR-3 said:

Why do these PS3 numbers keep adjusting up?

The more time the more accurate information, and ps3 tends to do well in areas that are hard to track

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Good numbers all around.  Kinect doing big numbers in EMEA...guess that upgrade to 5 million was a good call!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

BHR-3 said:

Where did we have it before?

Kenology said:
LivingMetal said:
axt113 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

You clearly haven't been around here long!  Your post count confirms that...

My post count only confirms my post count, nothing else.  I've noticed several users arguing with Wii trolls, and there have been those claiming the Wii motion controls are a "gimmick."  But actual Wii haters, not many of them from my stand point.

Kenology said:
BHR-3 said:

Where did we have it before?

804k if I remember.