By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider reboot scans & Information (Open World, survival, story..)

looks pretty darn good.

Around the Network

Lots good but I'd be more interested if her boobs were bigger, but from the looks of things that's probably the boob size limit of the crystal engine (I'm looking at you FFXIII) :P

Gilgamesh said:

Lots good but I'd be more interested if her boobs were bigger, but from the looks of things that's probably the boob size limit of the crystal engine (I'm looking at you FFXIII) :P

The FFXIII girls were more attractive than Lara any day, its a upgrade :P

PullusPardus said:
ishiki said:

All Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raiders Have been good-awesome imo! with flaws particularly combat (Not count LCatGoL that was superb!) (though combat is not that important to tomb raider and prince of persia had the same problem with this as well)... hopefully this won't be different.

Crystal Dynamics is one of the best developers around, they made one of the best franchises ever.

Legacy Of Kain.

if anyone hates on them they probably dislike good games.

not to mention Tomb Raider , Gex, Akuji and Pendumonion.they never made a "bad" game

Silicon Knights are actually the guys who made the original Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain.

The Xbox Man said:
Gilgamesh said:

I dunno Lara's looking pretty good in those pics

Around the Network

She will summon Shiva when she needs a bike.

¬¬

Gilgamesh said:
The Xbox Man said:
Gilgamesh said:

I dunno Lara's looking pretty good in those pics

To me she's looking like a 15- 16 year old  emo girl in these pics. Lets see, the last thing I want is another Metroid Other M scenario where they try to flesh out a character a lot and end up destroying what she used to stand for (I fear my hatred for Other M grows more each day), yes this is a reboot but I still expect Lara to be a bit similar to the heroine we liked for over a decade.

Khuutra said:
PullusPardus said:
ishiki said:

All Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raiders Have been good-awesome imo! with flaws particularly combat (Not count LCatGoL that was superb!) (though combat is not that important to tomb raider and prince of persia had the same problem with this as well)... hopefully this won't be different.

Crystal Dynamics is one of the best developers around, they made one of the best franchises ever.

Legacy Of Kain.

if anyone hates on them they probably dislike good games.

not to mention Tomb Raider , Gex, Akuji and Pendumonion.they never made a "bad" game

Silicon Knights are actually the guys who made the original Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain.

didn't they only make the first one though. while Chrystal Dynamics Published it. And then didnt Crystal Dynamics won some wonky lawsuit againt Silicon Knights and then made all the others?

Her new look is actually really good; I like it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Crystal Dynamics did make Legacy Kain so they are competent story tellers and develop characters well, that does put some of my fears to rest regarding this game being the "Metroid Other M" of the Tomb Raider series. Lets hope they develop Lara well.