By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's your favorite GT5 car?

lestatdark said:
bugrimmar said:

i have a strange feeling of not wanting to use the stealth model cars. i dunno, it feels like cheating. so far, i've avoided them altogether.

Which stealth versions do you have? I haven't used any of the 5 chrome line cars of the CE nor the Stealth GT-R that came with my GAME pre-order.

Either they're ridiculously over-powered early on in the game or lose their value in the late cups.

i have all of them. i'm so tempted to use the benz, but i really just dont want to because i didn't "buy" or "win" them.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
lestatdark said:
bugrimmar said:

i have a strange feeling of not wanting to use the stealth model cars. i dunno, it feels like cheating. so far, i've avoided them altogether.

Which stealth versions do you have? I haven't used any of the 5 chrome line cars of the CE nor the Stealth GT-R that came with my GAME pre-order.

Either they're ridiculously over-powered early on in the game or lose their value in the late cups.

i have all of them. i'm so tempted to use the benz, but i really just dont want to because i didn't "buy" or "win" them.

The 300 SL chrome line right? I bought my own 300 SL instead of using the Chrome Line version. Same thing happened for the Murcielago chrome line, I bought a Gallardo instead.

I'm with you, I only use cars that I either buy in-game or win as prize rewards. I mean, it would look kinda pathetic to go into the sunday cup against 100 bhp cars with a 500 bhp one >_<

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
bugrimmar said:
lestatdark said:
bugrimmar said:

The 300 SL chrome line right? I bought my own 300 SL instead of using the Chrome Line version. Same thing happened for the Murcielago chrome line, I bought a Gallardo instead.

I'm with you, I only use cars that I either buy in-game or win as prize rewards. I mean, it would look kinda pathetic to go into the sunday cup against 100 bhp cars with a 500 bhp one >_<

oh um.. i cheated once in b-spec. :D

i had my (idiotic) driver use the nissan on tsukuba (for some reason he can't win on that particular track) in an amateur race (i forget which exactly). i was so frustrated already so i caved in.

bugrimmar said:
lestatdark said:
bugrimmar said:
lestatdark said:
bugrimmar said:

oh um.. i cheated once in b-spec. :D

i had my (idiotic) driver use the nissan on tsukuba (for some reason he can't win on that particular track) in an amateur race (i forget which exactly). i was so frustrated already so i caved in.

I had to use a higher powered car to win some of the beginner events with my B-Spec driver. I drew a cold driver, so he rarely overtakes other cars, even when pushed to the maximum, when he's on equal bhp cars with better tyres >_<. 

Fortunately, my RM Civic Type R EK took care of that. Though after that, I haven't done much of the B-Spec races yet, only finished Beginner Series and some of the Amateur cups, thus i'm only at B-Spec level 8 with two different drivers, each at Level 6.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

just finished my first endurance race yesterday  after hitting LV25 to open up the endurance races nice  60 laps, fuel hit red on the last lap after i filled it up on the first tire stop and 7litres top up on the third stop just made it through.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

I promised pics and here they are XD. Finally got all the way to 5.26M credits for that sweet, sweet 787b

These are the three best cars in my garage so far, but neither have given me my favourite photo yet. That laurel rests on the 300 SL, on a pic I took from Eiger:

Current PC Build

you bastard. how do you take pics with that amount of professionalism? why do my pictures suck.... :(

lestatdark said:

I promised pics and here they are XD. Finally got all the way to 5.26M credits for that sweet, sweet 787b

These are the three best cars in my garage so far, but neither have given me my favourite photo yet. That laurel rests on the 300 SL, on a pic I took from Eiger:

wow. Gorgeous. As it's being said by some people : "better than real life"... and that's so true, since real life for most of us means those cars don't even exist! (if you take my meaning) :P Thank You Katsunori Yamauchi! :D

bugrimmar said:

you bastard. how do you take pics with that amount of professionalism? why do my pictures suck.... :(

I had some experience with the Photomode in GT4, but even then my first photos in GT5 also sucked big time. Keep trying and you'll begin taking better photos. 

Actually, I think that my Enzo photo didn't came out right, I put the EV's a bit too down for the Cool filter to capture more of the car.

@gekkokamen

Ahahaha, yeah, in real life any of those cars is just wishful thinking for my wallet  I have to content myself with a VW Polo xD. 

Current PC Build

double post, sorry.

Current PC Build