By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's your favorite GT5 car?

I have a special attachment to the Nissan GT-R. The R35 '09 version is fantastically sexy!

(note: this pic is real life. i can't find a GT5 pic of it)

Around the Network

Big fan of the FT86 concept. 

The Ferrari 458 Italia for me.   Or the Dodge VIper SRT10

The Audi R8 V10. NOTHING else handles half as good as that car. The Corvette ZR-1 is winning me over too.

Ford GT
The F****** engine sounds like a lion Roaring!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:

The Audi R8 V10. NOTHING else handles half as good as that car. The Corvette ZR-1 is winning me over too.

Nothing else?  Well I beg to differ, but its more a of personal preference than anything.  I think its one of the worst handling super cars in the game,  the Italia and the SLS are far better cars, IMO.

Currently , Audi R8.

Other favs : 458 Italia, Nissan R32 V-spec II '94, Dodge Challenger '70, Mercedes '54 (the one from the AMG special event), Shelby Cobra '65 ( that car is a beauty).

Vetteman94 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Nothing else?  Well I beg to differ, but its more a of personal preference than anything.  I think its one of the worst handling super cars in the game,  the Italia and the SLS are far better cars, IMO.

Well, add a nice wing to it and it becomes a driving angel in heaven. Trust me, it does. Also, Racing Soft tires FTW.

gekkokamen said:
Vetteman94 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Well, add a nice wing to it and it becomes a driving angel in heaven. Trust me, it does. Also, Racing Soft tires FTW.

I own one fully tuned out,  would you like to see a picture?     Its alright,  but I really never cared for the feel of AWD cars,  and preferred FR or MR drive cars.   

gekkokamen said:
Vetteman94 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

adding those things already makes any car automatically drive well. the best cars are the ones that drive well without tuning.