By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Games for Windows Live daily deals.

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-GB/dailydeal/day2/

Today it's Shadowrun. Yesterday I picked up the original Deus Ex for 75p($0.99)!

http://twitter.com/#!/GFWL

Around the Network

US/UK only ???

This requires Vista/7 and I'm still running XP.

Oh well, its too good of a price to pass up. I'll just play it on a friend's computer.

Good to see GFW is making an effort to compete with Steam. Which is good for Steam fans because they are gonna have to compete even harder.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

trasharmdsister12 said:

It works in the following countries:

• Canada
  • Deutschland
  • France
  • Italia
  • México
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

I really enjoyed the 360 demo for ShadowRun and thought the game was unfairly panned and neglected. I'll probably be picking this up and supporting Games for Windows Live.... :S

Are you Sure ??

The offer  is not available  (the game too !) on the french version of GFWL Marketplace. And when I try to buy it on the US or Uk version, it tells me "Not available in your region"

Can't find the game on the client... damn :P

Around the Network

Wow MS has been churning out some serious deals with their GFWL service.  I guess they really want to get back into the PC market.

Unfortunately Shadowrun is an absolutely horrid game.

It's Viva Pinata PC today for $0.99.

Get Viva Pinata now! Only 99c!

Blacklight: Tango down for 75p today. Missed Viva Pinata, damn it. Always wanted to try it to be honest and for 75p and on the PC it would have been a steal.

Whoa, Blacklight for only 1 dollar! That's not bad!

And I actually had 140 MS points left from my 'splosion man buy.. Maybe I'll sign up with Bing and get 200 more points Potentially 3 more games!

I will say this, viewing the games catlogue on the website is not user friendly enough.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive