By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Games for Windows Live daily deals.

trasharmdsister12 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

link plz.

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/dailydeal/day6/

US only then...

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

I hope tomorrow is not the last day....but i have a feeling it is.  Bought Max Payne 2 today, I've never played it but for a buck I couldn't refuse.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Mistershine said:

I can't believe I got 3 PC games in a week. I haven't got that many in the past 3 years!

Nice! Welcome to the incredible world of PC Gaming! I've only bought two so far but that's because I already owned Stalker and Max Payne 2.

Shadowrun is a fun distraction from time to time and Blacklight Tango Down took me by surprise. I actually like it as an MP game which says something as I haven't gotten into an MP game much since Halo 2.

Did you get Blacklight?

It's not that I don't do PC games, I just haven't picked any up recently. I have literally hundreds from back when I had a decent PC.

I was going to pick up Blacklight, but was too busy playing Bioshock 2 and forgot.

Yes, Gears of War tomorrow please. :)

Mistershine said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Mistershine said:

I can't believe I got 3 PC games in a week. I haven't got that many in the past 3 years!

Nice! Welcome to the incredible world of PC Gaming! I've only bought two so far but that's because I already owned Stalker and Max Payne 2.

Shadowrun is a fun distraction from time to time and Blacklight Tango Down took me by surprise. I actually like it as an MP game which says something as I haven't gotten into an MP game much since Halo 2.

Did you get Blacklight?

It's not that I don't do PC games, I just haven't picked any up recently. I have literally hundreds from back when I had a decent PC.

I was going to pick up Blacklight, but was too busy playing Bioshock 2 and forgot.

Welcome back to PC Gaming. I assure you that Steam deals (especially the holiday sale that's coming real soon) will make your mind blow from awesomeness

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

I hope tomorrow is not the last day....but i have a feeling it is.  Bought Max Payne 2 today, I've never played it but for a buck I couldn't refuse.

it's not even going today :( yesterday was last day, lol

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Well lads... It was a good run while it lasted but it seems there's no deal today. This probably marks the end of this rollercoaster. I hope to see you all online in ShadowRun and Blacklight Tango down in the coming weeks. Cheers!

Ha i missed both of those deals...but I wouldn't have gotten Shadowrun anyways cause I hate that game lol.

Someone should make a Steam deals thread cause I wanna see if they have good enough deals.

trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:

Ha i missed both of those deals...but I wouldn't have gotten Shadowrun anyways cause I hate that game lol.

Someone should make a Steam deals thread cause I wanna see if they have good enough deals.

I'll try to make one when the deals are launched but I'm sure shio will beat me to it

And agreed on ShadowRun. It takes some time to get used to it. I hated the demo on the 360 the first time I tried it. I went back to it some months later and found it less repulsive. Eventually I started liking it but never bought the game. Now I have it for a buck!

Ha I suppose for a buck I would have boughten ShadowRun anyways.  I think the reason why i really didn't like the game is because it was the third game I played on my 360 (after Gears of War, and PGR3) and I didn't have xbox live so I couldn't play online which is primarily  what the game is about.