By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Up!! (27th November 2010) *BLACK FRIDAY*

CrashDestroyer said:
Ginyu3 said:
LivingMetal said:
Ginyu3 said:
LivingMetal said:
Ginyu3 said:

LOL LOL LOL thats pathetic for GT5, thats a awful week 1 on Black Friday aswell. And people actually thought this game was gonna get the PS3 to have a 1 million week aswell, its not even gonna be 800,000.

I told you all the game would disappoint but nooooo i was trolling under 2 million week 1 was "laughable" and "ridiculous" well its gonna open to about 2.03 million not so ridiculous now is it. Sony fanboys always over hype PS3s exlusives people genuinely thought this could surpass GT3. Itll easily be the worst selling GT game of the 5 and will never come close to 10 million.

What a failure.

But you just have one post when you posted this.  Alternate account...?

Of course, peoplehere seem to ban me but not realise it takes me less than 2 minutes to sign up again.

So is it really worth it for a potential perma ban just because you just have to express your love for sales numbers over the love of gaming...?

I can always get on this site no matter how many times im banned, i work at a libary there are over 30 computers here i just log onto randomly to get on here, id have to be IP banned 30 times and then i can always get on at home.

You seriously don't have anything better to do?

Oh and who cares if the game doesn't sell as good as the other ones. It doesn't make the game better or worse.

I work at a libary, a libary no i dont have anything else better to do. I spent a week on here saying why the game would sell under 10 million, would disappoint and for the whole week i got a bunch of Sony fanboys whining about it because i was telling the truth.

Well know im right and theyre wrong its that simple, and this isnt the first time.

When Killzone 2 was coming out i said itd disappoint, i was called a Xbox fanboy but no i was right. When people were saying Resistsance 2 had a chance at beating Gears of War 2 and i said it wouldnt sell half of it, i was right. When people said GOW3 would sell 5 million and i said it had no chance i was right.

Sony fanboys always make over the top predictions, i always make realistic preditions, im always called a Xbox fanboy when i dont own one, and i am always without fail right.

Around the Network
Darkshao said:

with the Americas Up!!(and without jp) the DS finally become the queen leader of all-time

LTD - NDS 138.80 vs PS2 138.37

Awesome, but wait for ds to top ps2 shipments so we can officially call it. 

Still a great step though

Carl2291 said:
Darkshao said:

with the Americas Up!!(and without jp) the DS finally become the queen leader of all-time

I know you're new here (At least I think you are, judging on your post count), so it's better to tell you that out PS2 numbers are undertracked by about 9 Million units.

The DS hasn't outsold the PS2 yet. Give it 6 Months time. Maybe less!

Why haven't PS2 numbers been updated?  I'm new to posting, but not VGChartz, but I haven't heard this before.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Darkshao said:

But the NDS is a hand held console.  That doesn't count!!!  ;)

LivingMetal said:
Ginyu3 said:
LivingMetal said:
Ginyu3 said:
LivingMetal said:
Ginyu3 said:

LOL LOL LOL thats pathetic for GT5, thats a awful week 1 on Black Friday aswell. And people actually thought this game was gonna get the PS3 to have a 1 million week aswell, its not even gonna be 800,000.

I told you all the game would disappoint but nooooo i was trolling under 2 million week 1 was "laughable" and "ridiculous" well its gonna open to about 2.03 million not so ridiculous now is it. Sony fanboys always over hype PS3s exlusives people genuinely thought this could surpass GT3. Itll easily be the worst selling GT game of the 5 and will never come close to 10 million.

What a failure.

Of course, peoplehere seem to ban me but not realise it takes me less than 2 minutes to sign up again.

So is it really worth it for a potential perma ban just because you just have to express your love for sales numbers over the love of gaming...?

I can always get on this site no matter how many times im banned, i work at a libary there are over 30 computers here i just log onto randomly to get on here, id have to be IP banned 30 times and then i can always get on at home.

So instead of doing your work, you troll while at work.  Yeah, I think most of us will agree that a little factor called "integrity" comes into question here.

Perhaps you didnt read what i place i worked in its a Libary, i stamp books, less than 10 people come in a day. I have plenty time to tell it as it is or troll. 

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Ginyu3 said:

Of coures, you seem to make alt accounts but not realise it takes the mods less than 2 minutes to do an IP check, permaban your account, and extend the ban on your previous account. Ouch.

But you did not seem to realise that i just said i use the PCs at the libary of which there are 30 of so an IP ban is worthless when id just go on a different PC.

You do know GOW 3 has a chance at 5 million right? And I'm willing to bet it will. It is still selling and will sell for much longer.

Ginyu3 said:
CrashDestroyer said:
Ginyu3 said:
LivingMetal said:
Ginyu3 said:
LivingMetal said:
Ginyu3 said:

What a failure.

You seriously don't have anything better to do?

Oh and who cares if the game doesn't sell as good as the other ones. It doesn't make the game better or worse.

I work at a libary, a libary no i dont have anything else better to do. I spent a week on here saying why the game would sell under 10 million, would disappoint and for the whole week i got a bunch of Sony fanboys whining about it because i was telling the truth.

Well know im right and theyre wrong its that simple, and this isnt the first time.

When Killzone 2 was coming out i said itd disappoint, i was called a Xbox fanboy but no i was right. When people were saying Resistsance 2 had a chance at beating Gears of War 2 and i said it wouldnt sell half of it, i was right. When people said GOW3 would sell 5 million and i said it had no chance i was right.

Sony fanboys always make over the top predictions, i always make realistic preditions, im always called a Xbox fanboy when i dont own one, and i am always without fail right.

We don't know how GT5 will sell over time so your 6 Million LTD ( Or whatever your prediction was ) is yet to proven right or wrong. I don't know anything about Killzone 2 or Resistance 2 when it comes to this site and it's expectations, but God of War 3 exceeded many expectations. And it has a really good shot to hit 5 Million lifetime.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Sadly my Pidgen just got messed up so I can't get into contact with Zexy....so I guess I'll DB ban him because well I have nothing better to do while my food heats up.

Former something....

stopstopp said:

You do know GOW 3 has a chance at 5 million right? And I'm willing to bet it will. It is still selling and will sell for much longer.

Unless it becomes heavily bundled it has absolutley no chance.