By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - a new way to play with time crisis lol

jneul said:
hatmoza said:

Oh gawd, you should see the video me and my brother made of him playing Heavy Rain's sex scene! I might just post it!

OP

I honestly don't know what's going on in the video. Is that laser beams?

lol really?? haha that would be a little bit extreme but ok, just thought it would be funny but anyhow, no laser beams here read my explanation to  the above poster

It was nothing bad. He was at my place for thanksgiving and he wanted to know what all the fuss was about with Move, so I put him Heavy Rain and recorded him playing. That's all. The combination of him trying to understand the controls and the awkwardness of that scene was just funny.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Jdevil3 said:

*Jneul films the TV*

Jneul: mwahaha! (Laughter)

*Jneul films her nephew*

*Jneul's nephew is concentrated playing with 2 moves, doesn't even look at Jneul or laughs*

Jneul: MWAHAHAHAHAHA! (Louder laughter)

*Video ends*

WTF? xD

lol i know crazy film, but anyways, he was too busy concentrating lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

hatmoza said:
jneul said:
hatmoza said:

Oh gawd, you should see the video me and my brother made of him playing Heavy Rain's sex scene! I might just post it!

OP

I honestly don't know what's going on in the video. Is that laser beams?

lol really?? haha that would be a little bit extreme but ok, just thought it would be funny but anyhow, no laser beams here read my explanation to  the above poster

It was nothing bad. He was at my place for thanksgiving and he wanted to know what all the fuss was about with Move, so I put him Heavy Rain and recorded him playing. That's all. The combination of him trying to understand the controls on and the awkwardness of that scene was just funny.

cool

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

hatmoza said:

*squirts*

badgenome said:
hatmoza said:

*squirts*

ouch poor hatmoza

PS VITA = LIFE

Around the Network
jneul said:
Jdevil3 said:

*Jneul films the TV*

*Jneul films her nephew*

*Jneul's nephew is concentrated playing with 2 moves, doesn't even look at Jneul or laughs*

*Video ends*

WTF? xD

Yeah, I realized :P

I've seen people playing games with 2 "toy guns"  in Arcades here. This seems to be the same thing but using move controllers at home without having to spend lots of money in an Arcade ^_^

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Jdevil3 said:
jneul said:
Jdevil3 said:

*Jneul films the TV*

*Jneul films her nephew*

*Video ends*

WTF? xD

Yeah, I realized :P

I've seen people playing games with 2 "toy guns"  in Arcades here. This seems to be the same thing but using move controllers at home without having to spend lots of money in an Arcade ^_^

lol knew i would be the only crazy person to think of doing it with two guns lol, like you said much cheaper to do so than in the arcades

PS VITA = LIFE

jneul said:
Ldn.se said:

Whats is going on in that vid? Give us some info and get your nephew to become a member of VG!

basically he played two player mode with two moves lol haha(but only one person), hence dual wielding, he was playing on the cave stage and he got a nice score as well of 99% combination, but it is awesome everyone should try dual wielding just for a laugh

I believe people who do arcade version of gun games will sometimes use guns of both players, and play it single player.  This is more likely to generate looks of amazement than laughs.

Check out this being done with a SHMUP, Ikaruga:

Yes..very funny indeed...