By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I will not marry a biochemist

stof said:
Are you sure she didn't dissolve him with that icy stare of hers? Because if looks could kill, She IS a barrel of hydrochloric acid.

She is THE barrrel! She ate him!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Rath said:
makingmusic476 said:
If somebody wants to kill ya, they're gonna kill ya. That's why I think all this gun control stuff is stupid. Louisiana has the most lax gun control laws in the country, and it's no more dangerous than any other place.

Well actually this list disagrees, Lousiana has the most lax gun laws and is much more dangerous than any other place.

owned.

Look at the number of homicides in Texas and California.

As a side note, is it just me or are killers really bad at hiding bodies? Is it really so hard to chop a body up, toss a little flavoring on it, and feed it to some pigs?

Also, acid takes way way too long and is too messy. Strangulation or drowning is the way to go. No blood squirting at all and with drowning it can look like an accident.

I sometimes wonder if the people who actually would be very effective at kiling at the ones who are also intelligent enough to see that it is not a viable solution to any problem.  Ever.

@ Art of Angels -- Been there. Done that. Thank God I got the ring back before I married her.

@ Words of Wisdom -- Go rent the movie "Eating Raoul" if you want to see something about disposing of bodies.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

That women is.. wtf?

mM

I'm pretty sure that it would have burned plenty painful for sure (it most definitely depends on the concentration - if you ever get the slightest whiff of CONC. HCL you'll know what I mean), but death would have been relatively quick and caused by drowning from being upside down in the solution, rather than... melting or burning which would be relatively slow. Depending on how bad they whacked him about, he may very well have remained unconscious at the time and so not actually suffered as much at death. Of course that means he suffered while being beaten to a pulp by this huge brute and her assistant.

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:

@ Words of Wisdom -- Go rent the movie "Eating Raoul" if you want to see something about disposing of bodies.

An oldie eh?  Good choice.

As a chemist I can assure you that this was one ugly demise. I hope that this guy was unconscious otherwise he would have had been asphyxiated due to the acid tearing up his nasal membrane, lungs, and throat, not being able to breath even if he got out of the drum. But while gasping for air he would live long enough to feel his eyes melt, his skin burn and blister and a smell sharper than 1000 wasabi needles driven through his nose.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

... Thanks for that.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Final-Fan said:
Rath said:
makingmusic476 said:
If somebody wants to kill ya, they're gonna kill ya. That's why I think all this gun control stuff is stupid. Louisiana has the most lax gun control laws in the country, and it's no more dangerous than any other place.

Well actually this list disagrees, Lousiana has the most lax gun laws and is much more dangerous than any other place.

owned.

Look at the number of homicides in Texas and California.

As a side note, is it just me or are killers really bad at hiding bodies? Is it really so hard to chop a body up, toss a little flavoring on it, and feed it to some pigs?

Also, acid takes way way too long and is too messy. Strangulation or drowning is the way to go. No blood squirting at all and with drowning it can look like an accident.

I sometimes wonder if the people who actually would be very effective at kiling at the ones who are also intelligent enough to see that it is not a viable solution to any problem.  Ever.

If they hadn't caught her for a couple more weeks the body would have been totally gone, right? You don't get much more hidden than that. And the pigs are a faster way of doing that, yes ... except most people don't have a couple dozen pigs at their disposal. You never hear about the effective ones.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Of course you know a chemist, microbiologist, lab tech., janitor, or just pretty much anyone with access to a boat load of the right acid could do this.

Although she really should have used Aqua regia (Nitric + Hydrochloric Acid) Nitric is very good at breaking down organic matter while hydrochloric is much more suitable for dissolving bone.