By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The reason why Eminem is the artist of the 21st century!

Yes, I said it, Eminem's Recovery Album, Marshall Mathers LP, Slim Shady LP, The Eminem Show, and The Curtain Call are the best albums of this decade!

Eminem sold more Albums in the 21st century than any other artist. He reaches out and relates with a lot of people. The lyrics in his songs are far more advanced than anything ever seen before (My opinion).

Take a look at Recovery album...His 'Rap' Songs take qualities from all different genres to please everybody. He is a musical genious. He is the only artist to have over 6 albums sell over 700k first week (I read that somewhere).

let's use this thread as a thank you for all of his amazing music.

These are some of his amazing songs...enjoy!

If_I_Had

Rock_Bottom

Just_Don't_Give_A_Fuck

Bad_Meets_Evil

Stan

Real_Slim_Shady

Criminal

White_America

Cleaning_Out_My_Closet

Till_I_Collapse

Puke

Mocking_Bird

Shake_That

When_I'M_Gone

Beautiful

The_Warning

Not_Afraid

25_To_Life

Cinderella_Man

Space_Bound

WHite_Trash_Party

So_Bad

Talkin'_2 myself

these are my favorites but i listen to other songs of his...enjoy

edit: Add lose yourself and wont back down...those are good too. im too lazy to put them up. if you want just search them!

Around the Network

The most influencial rapper of the 21st century ? Easily.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I can respect his work, but I don't like any of it. I despise rap heavilly.

One of the greatest that for sure.  Its really just about undebatable, whether someone is a fan of his or not.  Just his sheer influence alone is astounding.  And when he's on his game he's amazing and one of the best lyricists ever in the rap genre.

And here's an amazing video for an amazing song. 

Kid you probably won't even live to see the end of the century just like the rest of us. lmfao

When your 100 or so come back and write a thread about how epic Slim Shady is.

Around the Network

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but after the Slim shady LP, which released in 1999, the only masterpiece  Em made was The marshall mathers LP. And that was released in 2000 if im correct.

Credits to 'the marshall' but no he is not the artist of the 21 century... which is only ten years old...

weaveworld said:

I'm sorry to dissapoint you but after the Slim shady LP, which released in 1999, the only masterpiece  Em made was The marshall mathers LP. And that was released in 2000 if im correct.

Credits to 'the marshall' but no he is not the artist of the 21 century... which is only ten years old...

lol I misread century and thought decade! While the century is just beginning and who knows if Marshal Mathers will be remembered as one of the greatest there is zero doubt he is of the past decade.

Also not sure if you guys have heard his new song with Wayne but his verse in this is absolutley INCREDIBLE.  When eminem is on his game its really something to witness.  This is easily one of my favorite verses he's ever done.

He's not even the best rapper

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Im sorry buy slim shady sucks, i know a lot of people like him but i grow up on a different type of rap not this metrosexual crap. Em might be pop star of the last decade but no where near artist of the century, much less rap.

The marshall mathers lp has the record for fastest selling album ever with 1.79 in its first week.

I think it might have been overtaken by now though.

But what your referring to is Recovery being the only album this year to sell 700k in its first week.