By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your game of the year 2010?

Mass Effect 2 so far.

But I still have yet to play Red Dead Redemption and Alan Wake which are sitting on my shelf

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

Halo Reach.

I mean I'm still playing the game at least a few minutes every day. It's rare that a game nowadays make me do that. I don't mind Mass Effect 2 winning though.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

StarCraft II!

A wonderful game that I know I'll be playing for years to come (even though I still suck at it... only Silver League right now)

Signature goes here!

Endless Ocean: Blue World

I still haven't played Epic Mickey, but I don't think it would top Endless Ocean.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

c0rd said:
Mummelmann said:

Starcraft II, easily.

This here, have played this game quite a bit this year... (hundreds of games)

Other than that, besides a few games (Civ5, MH3, FFXIII, others), I've spent most of the year playing PC games that have come out before 2010, good stuff. Seems to me like the PC's still alive and kickin'

Indeed! I'm still playing Fall From Heaven II (Civ 4 mod) on a weekly basis. Mods are where PC games really shine imo.

Around the Network

God of War III !!!!

I almost cried when it ended cause its the end of the series :'(

updated :)

Mass Effect 2 running away with it!

Gran Turismo 5 easily for me, but that is mostly because I haven't had the chance to pick up GoW3.

God of war 3

Take my love, take my land..

Starcraft II, by a lot.