By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Dear ioi, do the preliminary data indicate any 7 figure sales?

RolStoppable said:
Games4Fun said:

Funny thing is part of what he complains about is in old Mario games too. Being he wanted it to be known it pales in comparsion to Mario confuses me.

That's true. For example, all stages with auto-scrolling could be considered scripted, because everything happens at the exact same time each time you play such a level.

and the complaint on boss fights and the complaint about easy to kill enemies etc etc really just doesnt seem to enjoy platformers if you ask me.

Around the Network

I'm hoping for the PS3 to be one of those 2 ... although it's most likely the Wii and DS.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

TheSource said:

For Wii, with the USA numbers from Nintendo I think you can expect 680k Americas 40k Japan 300k - 400k EMEAA (that Mario Kart bundle launched this week!). That would be 1.02m to 1.12m.

For PS3 I'd expect 350k EMEAA, 100k Japan, and 350k Americas. PS3 probably only would have done with 275k or something without GT5 this week in the Americas, and maybe 250k in EMEAA. I could see PS3 a bit higher in EMEAA too. But 800k minimum.

For X360...I'd expect 5k Japan, 240k - 300k EMEAA, and anywhere from 350k - 550k in the Americas. It really depends on how well those $50 gift cards for the $200 X360 were recieved, and whether Kinect pushed alot of hardware for the week. Something like 750k? Hard to say really

For DS...probably over 1m in the Americas alone. 50k Japan, 1020k Americas, 430k EMEAA or so. Good for a 1.5m week.

For PSP - 250,000 - 300,000 for the week.

For PS2 - 100,000 - 150,000 for the week

Just my guesses though.

Don't you think 350k is kinda low for the PS3 in NA ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E