By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Maybe you can get good at racing via simulators...

Top Gear test it out.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/geek-rebooted-2010-11-26?imageNo=0

Overall I thought he did pretty damn well - but man this really shows how fit you have to be as well as have basic tactical knowledge of driving to really cut it in real life.

They need to check out some GT5 leaders soon!

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Yeah, I saw that. It's pretty cool, especially that he did so well.

gt5 teaches you how to drive in the license part, it tells you how to approach curves, it tells you about air resistance and how their is less of it behind a car.......

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Probably won't ever happen for GT5 since it isn't even considered seriously in the sim world, but it is impressive for what he has done except for the part of him being a fatass.  Kids, put down the cheetos and mountain dew and go outside once in a while!

ONLINE STOREa:=== = ( www.etradinglife.com )== ==

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

SOCCER JERSEY 16US

jordan shoes $32

=== = ( www.etradinglife.com )== ==

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

=== = ( www.etradinglife.com )== ==

Around the Network

The guy who won the last GT tournement is now a professional Driver...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

The guy who won the last GT tournement is now a professional Driver...

but that doesnt mean that he couldnt be a pro without gt... he just got the chance and i think millions of people could be race pros but they never get a chance for it. i bet the best need for speed or even mario kart player could be a professional driver as well... they all have to have the feeling for the track to be the best. yeah and i bet the best need for speed player could be one of the best in gt if he would practice and learn about car setups. sure if they both (gt and nfs player) would have to drive a real racing car for their first time the gt player would be better most time.