By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A few interesting tid bits from the wii-k in review

a thought there was a sequel to golden sun called golden sun 2.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Originally it was just one game but wouldn't fit on one cart

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

wow, thanks for posting this news up!

Golden Sun on the wii??? The first game was stellar!

Q: Who developes Golden Sun? Is it a third party?

And i really hope S-E is pouring resources into FF:CC on wii

hopefully they can someday manage to build it so it can match

the power of the main FF series (gameplay and fame speaking of course)....

God From the Machine

Camelot, the developers of most Mario Sports titles, and i think they are second party. I may be wrong though

~Now Playing~

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

A new golden sun on any system would be awesome. I really hope this is true. ^^

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network
Bass.exe said:
Camelot, the developers of most Mario Sports titles, and i think they are second party. I may be wrong though

Camelot isn't second party, they just have a strong relationship with nintendo,

anyway I'd love to see a Golden Sun on the Wii,

now if only they could somehow get shining force away from sega.... 

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rugger08 said:
I wonder what SquareEnix will do about controls for FFCC:

A) Will they use the motion controls?

B) If the answer to question A is yes, then will the use of motion controls actually be good and add to the game?

I can't imagine how an RPG could use the motion controls well. Anybody play enchanted arms on PS3? Its motion controlled dancing minigame thing was retarded.

A) I'm sure there will be some
B) They'll be absolutely terrible and ruin the game.
/sarcasm.

This is SE, they typically do a good job, and if they were to use the motion controls of the Wii, I'm sure they'd know how to use them creatively and have them add to the experience.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

golden sun wii would be awesome

with all the praise golden sun is getting it kind of makes me want to go back and finish it. I never did beat that game, and never even played the second one. Hmm...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

According to wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelot_Software_Planning , Camelot is a second party of Nintendo. Check the bottom of the page under Nintendo Developers. Then again they could be wrong also.

~Now Playing~