By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP!! 20 November 2010!!!!!!

I wonder if in about 2 weeks the Wii will achieve the million spot for weelky numbers.

Also, where is Seece?

Around the Network
Mr.Metralha said:

I wonder if in about 2 weeks the Wii will achieve the million spot for weelky numbers.

Also, where is Seece?

Why are you asking where I am?

OT: Good sales, it's funny to see Wii go from 130k to 500k in a matter of weeks on the back of holiday sales alone.

Hopefully Kinect starts picking up traction now.

Seece said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Also, where is Seece?

OT: Good sales, it's funny to see Wii go from 130k to 500k in a matter of weeks on the back of holiday sales alone.

Because we love you?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Just looked back and the automatic well Nintendo always increases more during holidays is false. Previously gen GCN only increased past Xbox in 2003 when Nintendo dropped to $99.99 and in 2005 after 360 released.  Yes Wii has previously increased huge during holidays, but everything this year was pointing to different results.  I really will be very interested in seeing the NPD numbers for November when they leak.  Think the calculations giving Wii as big an icrease this year will need to be adjusted.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

hatmoza said:
Seece said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Also, where is Seece?

Because we love you?

No because every WW UP thread was posted by Seece previously for many weeks now, I wonder what happened this time.

Sorry for the Offtopic, but anyone finds my sig too big? Don't know if it is ok or not. I just discovered the resize portion of the code on the html board. Fixed.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Carl2291 said:

Am I the only person finding these numbers confusing?

No, me too.

Well, you have to remember 2 important things.  First, the holiday boost will always swing in Wii's favor, as it is not only the cheapest console, but it also appeals more to children (the group people mostly shop for during the holidays).  And second, this is the time of the year sales are harder to estimate, as things just go a little crazy.  There are almost always adjustments shortly after the holidays settle back to normal trends.  Personally, I think VGC maybe overestimating the boost for the Wii, while underestimating the boost for the PS3 and 360.

Wii always sells a ton during the holidays, its a family friendly product, so the holidays are the perfect time for its sales

Nintendogamer said:
psrock said:

what's selling all those wiis?

Shops?

awesome!

Mr.Metralha said:
hatmoza said:
Seece said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Also, where is Seece?

Because we love you?

No because every WW UP thread was posted by Seece previously for many weeks now, I wonder what happened this time.

Sorry for the Offtopic, but anyone finds my sig too big? Don't know if it is ok or not.

No it wasn't,  apart from last week or week before, I havn't done them in ages, besides the fact most times I'm not even on when WW sales go up.

So, wonder no more!

Mr.Metralha said:
hatmoza said:
Seece said:
Mr.Metralha said:

Also, where is Seece?

Because we love you?

Sorry for the Offtopic, but anyone finds my sig too big? Don't know if it is ok or not.

Its ok. But IMO, if you can put your bet below the picture will be fine :D

Edit: Now is better.

Oh, and:

DS/Wii > XBOX360/PS3/PSP :D

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile