By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This looks bad,even for a kid's movie.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

Why would they make a live action movie based on an old cartoon? The CGI is pretty bad. Who else agrees with me?

Oh god that looks awful.

can't be worse then Garfield... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Don't even. Hollywood ruined my own and everyone elses childhood a long time ago. And, forced fun, etc.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network

I agree. I saw a preview of it before Harry Potter and i was embarrassed to even be there

The problem with Hannah Barbara properties is that they just don't translate well into the modern age for the most part. The kind of humor they worked with was very basic, and trying to make it work only creates butcheries like this

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It's looking like the worse movie of the year.

Mr Khan said:

I agree. I saw a preview of it before Harry Potter and i was embarrassed to even be there

The problem with Hannah Barbara properties is that they just don't translate well into the modern age for the most part. The kind of humor they worked with was very basic, and trying to make it work only creates butcheries like this

Yeah, it was develloped to go along with the basic or 'costsaving' animation techniques. In a CGI world, it seems to fall flat on its face.

If they would bring it back in an updated cartoon form, it might work.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Of course it sucks. It's a kid's movie. But then again, let's remember that they are hardly ever good. Hoodwinked comes to mind. God that was bad. And Over the Hedge. Then let's not forget straight-to-DVD disney movies.

They're not funny nor good, so it's not much of a surprise.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Movies like Garfield, The Chipmunks, and other shit like that didn't look any better.

Edit: Anyone notice the casting?

Dan Aykroyd as Yogi. Its nice to see him not talking about aliens for once.

Justin Timberlake as Boo Boo? That's wacky stuff.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)