By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

Smeags said:
Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

This is what would probably happen if that mythical triple battle ever happened

Have you guys read the (Black) Pokedex entry for Magikarp? Hilarious!

"A Magikarp living for many years can leap a mountin using Splash. The move remains useless, though."

I know. That's just how awesome it is!

And I love how the guy on the bridge sells you one and acts like he's ripping you off. I'll go back to him with my lv.100 Gyrados and re-unite him with his owner

Anyone know how to battle your rivals again BTW?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

That's nice! That will be helpful when i'm EV training the rest of my Battle Station team

I usually don't name boxes, except for Legendary and Shiny boxes. The rest of them, I organize pokemon in National Pokedex numeration order.

Speaking of shinies, have you found any in the new games?

Not a single one! Kinda bummed, but then again, the only shiny Pokemon I found in SoulSilver (besides Red Gyarados of course) was a Shiny Geodude. I raised it and named him Goldlem ('cause he's gold )

I've only found a Shiny Patrat, which has blue eyes  

On SS I found a couple of them, but I've haven't had similar luck on Black/White. 

So, for shinies, you give one to the women in Lostlorn forest right? And she gives you a female Zoruak, for breeding?

At least, that's what I heard :/

Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:
Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

That's nice! That will be helpful when i'm EV training the rest of my Battle Station team

I usually don't name boxes, except for Legendary and Shiny boxes. The rest of them, I organize pokemon in National Pokedex numeration order.

Not a single one! Kinda bummed, but then again, the only shiny Pokemon I found in SoulSilver (besides Red Gyarados of course) was a Shiny Geodude. I raised it and named him Goldlem ('cause he's gold )

On SS I found a couple of them, but I've haven't had similar luck on Black/White. 

So, for shinies, you give one to the women in Lostlorn forest right? And she gives you a female Zoruak, for breeding?

The shiny beasts? You don't actually give them to woman in the Lostlorn Forest, you just need to have one in your team and then the scene will play out. 

It would be a slight spoiler to tell what happens though, but you don't have to worry about losing the Shiny beast that you carry in your team.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:
Smeags said:
lestatdark said:

The shiny beasts? You don't actually give them to woman in the Lostlorn Forest, you just need to have one in your team and then the scene will play out. 

It would be a slight spoiler to tell what happens though, but you don't have to worry about losing the Shiny beast that you carry in your team.

Well, AT LEAST it happens anyway, I thought it was a whole 'Mew under the truck!' thing...

Cmon Shiny pokemon, COME FORTH TO ME!

Is it me, or does the sound that the move Trash makes is the opening sound of the Super Mario Bros theme? >_>

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Well, done pretty much everything there's to do in White, except for Dex completion (my next step) and the future events. Alder was a joke, especially since Cynthia has a much more balanced team than Alder's Sweeper oriented team.

I hope that Game Freak doesn't take too long to release the next event legendaries

Current PC Build

I need a trade mule so I can evolve my Gurdurr.
EDIT: FC is 3739 8838 5312

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

I need a trade mule so I can evolve my Gurdurr.
EDIT: FC is 3739 8838 5312

I can only help in a couple of hours, since i'm not in a DS compatible wireless router now.

Current PC Build

My Servine recently evolved in Clay's Gym. I am also currently levelling up my Archen, Sandile, and shall begin levelling up my Minccino.

Well, i got it, picked out Tepig for gym-leader beating and picked up a Purrloin (i still have that ingrained attraction towards Dark types, due to my fascination with anything that can stop psychic types, which itself is just a leftover compulsion from my Blue days when Psychic types were brokenly unstoppable)

What's the good normal-type TM mule in this game? Someone who can fill in the holes?

damn my guide for not having a built-in pokedex. I hate having to browse online...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.