By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - gt5 user score sabotage on metacritic

Check badgenome's review above...its the only one that matters. This is mine btw -

Nov 24, 2010

Sooooo **** horrible is this game...with this don't bother . Are there no airplanes or boats in this game. Driving cars no fun at all...but better is Forza 3 the cars in that are more great in very much ways like my grammar. PS3 retarded suckers. Sony retarded suckers. Microsoft is best. Go Forza ! I no have words to GT5 describe patheticness. Why this game you play when you can have masturbate instead ? Also this game from Japan like Sony who is also Japan. Japan games very bad are such as Metal Gear and Shadow of the Colossus. No surprise that GT5 is pathetic also. Uncharted 2 also very suck. God of War big suck. Only xbox 360 best. All xbox game better than ps3 game combined. Halo is best. Killzone suck. GT5 is very bad. I played for 40 hours gameplay and 20 hours online game. GT5 very horrible and only sell 300 copy.

0/10

Around the Network

Well look at Black Ops.

kowenicki said:

wow! never seen that before.....

It happens on every big exclusive... get over it, ignore it and move on.

Its not even just exclusives ... It happens on all major games. On multi-platform games you will have one group of fanboys bash the other console's version while praising their own; and you will have other people who dislike a genre, or think a game is over hyped, bash a game.

In general, it is all based on a false assumption that people care about these kinds of reviews enough for it to impact sales or popularity of a game.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
badgenome said:

Disgusting.

Nov 24, 2010

This game is crap, which is par for the course when it comes to PS3 exclusives. I hate everything about it! All you do is drive stupid cars! In Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360 exclusive!) you can drive cars but also go on adventures and kill hookers! I wish I could give this -100000 points. Forza is way better!

That's different. You can't blame a guy simply for having an opinion that falls a bit outside of the mainstream. The important thing is, this reviewer (who is probably very handsome and fantastically well endowed) clearly spent a lot of time with the game before coming to a conclusion, and he made some very constructive criticisms about how future installments of series could improve over this one.

badgenome said:

That's different. You can't blame a guy simply for having an opinion that falls a bit outside of the mainstream. The important thing is, this reviewer (who is probably very handsome and fantastically well endowed) clearly spent a lot of time with the game before coming to a conclusion, and he made some very constructive criticisms about how future installments of series could improve over this one.

Whatever...that guy's review has nothing on that GodOfWar_3ever guy's well analysed experience of 60 hours into the game...its hard not to agree with him.

Around the Network

Reminds me of Halo 3 all over again. Thats why I can never trust user scores anymore.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

badgenome said:

Disgusting.

Nov 24, 2010

This game is crap, which is par for the course when it comes to PS3 exclusives. I hate everything about it! All you do is drive stupid cars! In Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360 exclusive!) you can drive cars but also go on adventures and kill hookers! I wish I could give this -100000 points. Forza is way better!

Score: 0

TT Makaveli said:

wow...Xbox fans are really scared of Gran Turismo...

About as scared as PS3 fans were of Halo:Reach.

I added my review!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

jneul said:

is there any way to report them, i see no report button?? also i hope you all are enjoying gt5, i have to wait till santa brings mine

I don't think you can. But there's a way to ignore them.

These kind of reviews are everywhere on the site. Just ignore them.