By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm open'n a Pandora's Box but what games do you think should never existed

I'm going to start easy enough but I'm sure that this thread will get more and more trolltastic.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

badgenome said:

/thread

www.jamesvandermemes.com

badgenome said:

/disagrees and so do you indirectly, if that game never existed it would have caused me to never join this site. And thus, you couldn't recommend me resonance of fate, and you'd be devastated.

Probably Super Mario Bros 2... really I never play that game... and i play all the other 2d mario's still. It's not a bad game, and there's many worse games but those games exist so we can call them bad.

Zelda CD-i, all 3

Around the Network

I think I'll pick a sequel of a game since they're not always better than the original or even necessary in the first place...

I guess looking at ishiki's sig I'd probably go with Deus Ex: Invisible War. Can't say it was really bad to make the sequel though, since they're doing another Deus Ex anyways.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

O-D-C said:

Zelda CD-i, all 3

those are so hilarious though. :(

SHMUPGurus said:

I think I'll pick a sequel of a game since they're not always better than the original or even necessary in the first place...

I guess looking at ishiki's sig I'd probably go with Deus Ex: Invisible War. Can't say it was really bad to make the sequel though, since they're doing another Deus Ex anyways.

I will agree that the sequal was worse in every possible way and unnecessary as well. (Though I'd like to see more games that are game-mechanically built like deus ex if that makes sense) And exactly not what you strive for in a sequal.

How much I liked it though, even saying that. Will remain a secret :D

The game that's in my sig is also unessary, however. I'm hopeing its mechanically built yeah, I think  you get my point.

big mutha truckers