By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Myer-Briggs personality Test. What's your personality type?

Your Type is
ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %

12 56

Protector Supporter: ISFJ

Relationship

The ISFJ has a strong sense of duty; this is both beneficial and troubling. They tend to value "being there" and can be counted on in the worst of times. They also tend to let people take advantage of them and will remain silent to avoid conflict. In families this can be a double-edged trait. In the family you can often find the ISFJ in the kitchen, preparing a meal and enjoying the responsibility of doing so. Taking care of the family and putting up with the complaints in the name of harmony is often a role the ISFJ will find themselves.

In friendship the ISFJ is the friend you can count on. They may not enjoy being intruded upon but their high sense of duty will compel them to do what needs to be done. Friends will often complain that they let people walk all over them but this matters little to the ISFJ

In love the ISFJ often becomes the quiet reserved backbone of a relationship. They will put all of their needs on hold in an effort to keep the relationship intact. They may tend to move slowly but every step is a sure step and their level of commitment is usually high.

Career

A big part of the ISFJ’s life is work. No matter what the professions this type can be counted on to find rewarding, fulfilling roles in the work place. If not, expect them to work harder in an effort to find that sense of duty and service. The ISFJ isn’t looking for a nice retirement package or the golden goose; they use work as a means of balancing a productive life. Nancy Reagan, who didn’t believe in weekends, is a famous ISFJ. Other popular ISFJ career directions include: Counseling, Ministry, Library Work, Nursing, Dental Hygenists and Musicians.

Education

As long as nobody is making waves the ISFJ is a happy student. Practical well-defined classes make the ISFJ at ease in the learning environment. While a stubborn streak may exist in the ISFJ they will ultimately conform to whatever authority figure is in front of them.

Famous ISFJ Personality Types

• Alfred, Lord Tennyson - poet
  • Barbara Bush - American First Lady
  • Jimmy Stewart - actor
  • Kristi Yamaguchi - figure skater
  • Louisa May Alcott - novelist
  • Michael Caine - actor
  • Mother Theresa - missionary nun
  • Queen Mary I - Queen of England
  • Robert E. Lee - Army Officer

Around the Network

I got ENTP with 1/25/50/33

I think if you read the descriptions many of them seem to apply.

I'm an INTJ, Thomas Jefferson is too- not bad company.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

hatmoza said:

@ Berstuck

I expect a lot of them ^^

It'll be interesting to see whats the most common out of us vgc users.

Your Type is 
ISTP
Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
44 38 75 11

Around the Network

Ive taken that test like 5 times in the last 10 years....always same result :  INTJ

gekkokamen said:

Ive taken that test like 5 times in the last 10 years....always same result :  INTJ

At least you're consistent 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ENFP

Your Type is 
ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
56 38 12 67

Some of the questions I wasn't too sure about, I could answer yes in one given occasion but perhaps no in another.

Your Type is
                                                         ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
89 25 12 33

You are:

• very expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

I got that ENFJ crap, obviously it's not specially or I was doing it wrong.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*